langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hehe i got 4 appeals in one over 3 were given unfortunely not a hatrick:(
mail

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
In the final of the Twenty20 Cup, I was bowling, and my opponent needed 2 to win off the last over.

The first five balls contained 4 lbw appeals and one appeal for a caught behind. The last ball, the batsman took a slog at it, edged it to a fielder in the deep, who then dropped it, allowing the batsman to get two runs.

I've had the unfortunate happening of taking 5 wickets in an over, without getting a hat-trick.

I've had 4 in 4 once, with quite a few hat-tricks.

danelston

School Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
In the final of the Twenty20 Cup, I was bowling, and my opponent needed 2 to win off the last over.

The first five balls contained 4 lbw appeals and one appeal for a caught behind. The last ball, the batsman took a slog at it, edged it to a fielder in the deep, who then dropped it, allowing the batsman to get two runs.

I've had the unfortunate happening of taking 5 wickets in an over, without getting a hat-trick.

I've had 4 in 4 once, with quite a few hat-tricks.

It's impossible to get 5 in an over without getting a hat-trick unless there are no balls and wides.

langerrox

International Coach
nah, its a program called 'gmail drive' it turns your gmail account into a extra hard drive!! its great.

brad352

Executive member
I've got 4 wickets in a row before, probably had more than that many alerts for an over but I can't remember and wouldn't have had any reason to take a screenshot. The guy in the screenshot, McDowell, took 799 Test wickets :)

mcdowell20ea.jpg

Zai

School Cricketer
ive had the unlikely occurance of 2 hat-tricks in one innings, unfortunately i was batting..

FOW's were: 1/56, 2/56, 3/56, 4/191, 5/214, 6/244, 7/290, 8/290, 9/290, 10/312.

Will p

International Cricketer
Hatrick in a twenty20

I got a hatrick in a twenty20 game with Justin Kemp. I got the first two, then put it to full aggression on bowling, and hey presto, wicket!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 71

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
I can't prove it because I didn't get a screenshot but I had 6 chances and 0 Wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread