Hatricks

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone got any hatricks when bowling? I have had 2 wickets in a row in a test match, and 2 in a row a few times in ODI's, but no hatricks as of yet. It was a stat in C2004 in the stats bit of the main menu, but it isn't in C2005 is it? Even though they have introduced the commentary line "...is facing the hatrick ball"

MODS, Im sorry this posted twice but the page crashed and told me to refresh so I did.

apoc

School Cricketer
I had heaps of hat tricks!!! SERIOUSLY BRO

wifler said:
Has anyone got any hatricks when bowling? I have had 2 wickets in a row in a test match, and 2 in a row a few times in ODI's, but no hatricks as of yet. It was a stat in C2004 in the stats bit of the main menu, but it isn't in C2005 is it? Even though they have introduced the commentary line "...is facing the hatrick ball"

MODS, Im sorry this posted twice but the page crashed and told me to refresh so I did.

aedt0000

School Cricketer
i got loads of hat-tricks as well..but the commentator doesnt say jack..which is depressin...
fill in the slips and bowl on off stump...heath streak destroyed the bengali top order with his out swingers...
;)

Users who are viewing this thread