Hats Off! to Vineet!

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am babai here again, I am very happy that out fellow memebers are doing a great job now as we are united in this forum let's everyone sit together and with the help of our admin vineet let's put together the major bugs we are getting while playing cricket 2004 and ask vineet to mail the same to Andrew Wison the producer and the man behind cricket 2004. I really appreciate the kind of work done by EA sports to bring out a fantastic game like cricket 2004 , it's really a geat job considering the fact the no other company is willing to bring out a cricket game. Agreed that there are some bugs in this but tell me which game don't have bug every game has it ! some less some more, so i request all the team members to please put down the major bugs in cricket 2004 in a single topic. I am sure Andrew Wison will surely listen to us, and will bring out a patch to rectify these bugs, this I am saying so confidently because in the interview with vineet (before the lauch of cricket 2004) he says to vineet "see we do listen to our fans" when vineet ask him what he about this fourm. So, I am 100% sure if we all approach andew wilson through out admin vineet the day is not far when EA will release a patch to rectify the bugs in cricket 2004. I hope everone will support me in bringing out a patch for cricket 2004

:rolleyes:

P

playjls

Originally posted by destroyersachin+Jan 4 2004, 05:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(destroyersachin @ Jan 4 2004, 05:57 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-playjls
@Jan 4 2004, 04:38 AM
I feel exactly the same

I love this site.it keeps me slightly sane :thumbs:
'it keeps me slightly sane'

I surely agree with this regarding 'playjls' :lol: [/b]
If you cant take the piss out of your self then it means your up tight and worry bout yourself too much.

Also if you take the piss out of yourself then it saves others taking it out of you later.

D

destroyersachin

Originally posted by playjls+Jan 5 2004, 04:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(playjls @ Jan 5 2004, 04:00 AM)</div>
Originally posted by destroyersachin@Jan 4 2004, 05:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-playjls
I feel exactly the same

I surely agree with this regarding 'playjls' :lol:
If you cant take the piss out of your self then it means your up tight and worry bout yourself too much.

Also if you take the piss out of yourself then it saves others taking it out of you later. [/b]
hahahaha as ever you are funny and stupid, more please.

I

imported_potter

Originally posted by babai@Jan 4 2004, 10:37 PM
I am babai here again, I am very happy that out fellow memebers are doing a great job now as we are united in this forum let's? everyone sit together and with the help of our admin vineet let's put together the major bugs we are getting while playing cricket 2004 and? ask vineet to mail the same to Andrew Wison the producer and the man behind cricket 2004. I really appreciate the kind of work done by EA sports to bring out a fantastic game like cricket 2004 , it's really a geat job considering the fact the no other company is willing to bring out a cricket game. Agreed that there are some bugs in this but tell me which game don't have bug every game has it ! some less some more, so i request all the team members to please put down the major bugs in cricket 2004 in a single topic. I am sure Andrew Wison will surely listen to us, and will bring out a patch to rectify these bugs, this I am saying so confidently because in the interview with vineet (before the lauch of cricket 2004)? he says to? vineet "see we do listen to our fans" when vineet ask him what he about this fourm. So, I am 100% sure if we all approach andew wilson through out admin vineet the day is not far when EA will release a patch to rectify the bugs in cricket 2004. I hope everone will support me in bringing out a patch for cricket 2004

:rolleyes:
I agree with you Babai. I get pissed off when someone makes a thread and says that "ban this game" or "this game is no good" etc. Why dont thet appreciate the work EA and HB has done? Atleast they have serverd us with a cool game. Why dont they look at the positive side of it. I've always been taught that if a glass is half filled with water, then say that it is "half filled" instead of saying :half empty". Atleast we get to play cricket game. And it is much much better then Cricket 2002 IMO. Yeah, there are bugs and Im sure a patch will soon be released to cover it up. I feel it is our duity to report the bugs to the company so that next time they can come up with much more exciting features and bug fixes. But saying that the game is no good is totally wrong. If you think that why, then why dont you try to make one game. And remember that this is just the second cricket game by HB after all. After all those years, people prefer PES 3 over Fifa 2004. EA has been making Fifa football for more then 6 years now. But still it isn't upto the mark. Then how come you expect cricket to be a dream game in just its second version. We should find the bugs and report all of them to HB as this will help them in making the future games much better. I hope you get my point.

P

peterp

That's also my opinion!
It's just the second version of the game, so they did a happy thoughts of a job, the EA guys.
OK, there are bugs to be repared. I think most of them are written down in this forum.
Lets hope that Andrew and his colleges will make a patch.

It must be said, the game is far, far more better than Cricket2002 ever was!!

R

ricky123

B) i agree with all of u ,

this forum has not only increased my interest in cricket games ,but i have also made so many friends ,

i am proud to be a member of this forum :cheer:

P

playjls

Originally posted by destroyersachin+Jan 5 2004, 05:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(destroyersachin @ Jan 5 2004, 05:11 AM)</div>
Originally posted by playjls@Jan 5 2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by destroyersachin@Jan 4 2004, 05:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-playjls
I feel exactly the same

I surely agree with this regarding 'playjls' :lol:

Also if you take the piss out of yourself then it saves others taking it out of you later.
hahahaha as ever you are funny and stupid, more please. [/b]
I know it just comes to me naturally :lol: :lol: :lol:

N

Nirav85

we jsut make a thread an dpin it called "The pestemestic view" :lol:

S

sachin

poms are english people,and you use this fraise to make fun of them but they do not seem to care.thats great.

Arrie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes I recognize that you possesses good sense of humor.

Users who are viewing this thread