-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey squiz
u joined much much later than i did
u have far more posts :blink: :thumbs:

I

indyan

The most prolific poster in my opinion was Sachin.On an avg he posted 20 posts every day.
Then when he faked as Sachin.tk he made 60 odd posts in a matter of few days.

I

imported_Rollo

I've been a member for ages but because I've had to swop computers and swop internet connections, I've had long breaks off. It's good to be back again though. :cheer:

R

ricky123

:D it so cool the old members ,anyway my best friend is :saywhat:

hammudy

*corrected*

I

indyan

Originally posted by Auwais Barthez Posted on Apr 9 2004@ 01:55 AM
I've been a member for ages but because I've had to swop computers and swop internet connections, I've had long breaks off. It's good to be back again though. :cheer:

I thought you have left this forum and switched to Planet cricket.

I

indyan

Originally posted by ricky123@Apr 10 2004, 12:49 PM
:D there are many members ,who go around multiple forums
I didn't mean that.I also go to other forums.I thought that he left the forum permanently.I am not sure if it is planet cricket or something else.

I

imported_Rollo

Originally posted by Auwais Barthez Posted on Apr 9 2004@ 01:55 AM

I thought you have left this forum and switched to Planet cricket.

:D No. I've been a member for a long time there, even was a member when blc became planetcricket. I'm also a member at lot's of other forums.

I

indyan

I know that you have been a member for a long time.Abiut the time when I joined you used to post a lot.But after that you didn't post anything for months.So I thought you have discarded this forum.

Anyway it's good that you are back.
Btw,this is my 300th post. :P (half the no.of your posts)

I

imported_Rollo

Originally posted by indyan@Apr 11 2004, 02:03 PM
I know that you have been a member for a long time.Abiut the time when I joined you used to post a lot.But after that you didn't post anything for months.So I thought you have discarded this forum.

Anyway it's good that you are back.
Btw,this is my 300th post. :P (half the no.of your posts)
Thanx. You should have only a quarter of my posts! :D

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i joined the forums quite some time back, but didnt start posting until recently.

N

Nirav85

same here i thought he was going to close it and got very scared so that night i stayed up late and downlaoded everything i coudl...lol no joke

I

imported_Rollo

Originally posted by amir51@Apr 13 2004, 03:05 AM
same here i thought he was going to close it and got very scared so that night i stayed up late and downlaoded everything i coudl...lol no joke
:lol: :lol: If that happened to me, I'd have constantly hit my head on the PC monitor.

N

nikhilverma

Originally posted by f0bstyle@Apr 13 2004, 07:33 AM
i joined the forums quite some time back, but didnt start posting until recently.
Well your story is ike me i also joined the forums very early and started posting late.

Users who are viewing this thread