Have you played Howzat lately? (A little surprise in here)

Radius_Vector

HowZat.com Representative
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here's a list of all the awesome things that has happened to the game since launch :D

1) The size of the game went from a massive 14MB to tiny 4MB yet we kept the same functionality of the previous game!
2) Friends, leaderboards to compete against both your friends, as well as the global Howzat community.
3) Brag about your game results on Facebook!
4) We've now moved to a new server, so your game should be completely lag-free. Yes, we're not kidding anymore :laugh
5) Coming up VERY soon - A super powerful referral system for you to invite your friends and get team points immediately after they sign up!

And now for the surprise -

How many times were you waiting to win the match with 1 run required from the last 2 balls, only for the bowler to quit on you? :mad:

Or, when you were about to defeat a level 30 player by sheer dominance while bowling, alongside having a tactical advantage, only to have him quit on you before you won :mad::mad:

We heard you, and we implemented! Coming up very soon - AutoBowl? !
When an opponent quits on you, Autobowl kicks in, and you will be able to complete the game and get the same number of points you would have gotten, if you had just beaten him directly :D :D

Let us know what you think, in the comments!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
That's where I'm Getting to as well. :p

Last edited:

acsr

School Cricketer
thats cool,

Autobowl and Autobat will be the business. fed up with this bloody quitters.

Radius_Vector

In our experience, we've noted that people are less like to quit when they're batting :laugh , so Autobat will not go in, but Autobowl will really improve the quitting scene.

Keep the comments coming, guys :)

Radius_Vector

It's far from half-done :D

In case a batsman quits on you when batting first, we calculate his team's score based on Duckworth-Lewis, and also considering the way he has been performing in the last couple of matches - and this becomes the target for you. This is to ensure that a player who'se been averaging 40 does not set an automatic score of 70+.

HOWZAT! :banana2

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It's far from half-done :D

In case a batsman quits on you when batting first, we calculate his team's score based on Duckworth-Lewis, and also considering the way he has been performing in the last couple of matches - and this becomes the target for you. This is to ensure that a player who'se been averaging 40 does not set an automatic score of 70+.

HOWZAT! :banana2

Wow. You guys really are putting a lot of thought into this game. I hope EA and Codemasters can learn a thing or two form you :facepalm

Damo01

Club Cricketer
I am actually stating to hate when people to quite game without letting you finishing the game particularly when you going for a win and you don't get to see the scorecards. You only get see the scorecards when people do let you finished the game. From my experience.

Radius_Vector

Wow. You guys really are putting a lot of thought into this game. I hope EA and Codemasters can learn a thing or two form you :facepalm

Thank you! We love our Cricket and we'd do anything to make it the people's cricket game

I am actually stating to hate when people to quite game without letting you finishing the game particularly when you going for a win and you don't get to see the scorecards. You only get see the scorecards when people do let you finished the game. From my experience.

This has been solved with Autobowling too, Damo01 :)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Will "autobowl" be bowling crap balls, or will it be bowling yorkers and the sort?

IMO, it should only be bowling crap balls, simply as a punishment to the opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread