have yourself appeal

adthomp

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
god remember the super nintindoe days where if you pressed a button your could apeal and they would say "Howszat" every time you pressed a certain button

would be nice to have it in the cricket game again that way we control the destiny of LBWs or a close caught behind design.

Just be cool if you hit the pad while bowling then have the choise to yell out hows that!!!

gold639

International Coach
Yeah that would be a nice feature.I think this sort of thing is there in Cricket 97(I think)

S

sarmad

yeah....it will be a gr8 feature... atkeast i an appeal on close dismissals ....

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
it will be amazing but you wont able to get away with the bug' you appeal for no reason and you will see the umpire giving it out' that will be stupid'

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
i agree with ur suggestion adthomp it would b gr8!
but as 2 wat fardin said: it would hav 2 b programmed in2 the game as 2 wat the umpire gives out and not out. but then again, some close but incorrect decisions are made in real life, even by the elite panel...we all make mistakes, thats real life...

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
That shouldn't be a prob they did it right in C97, I know because I bought it back then.... And it wasn't the most marvellous of games to

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yes. the manual appeal feature has been introduced in Sam's latest demo exe.

Try it out!! It also has swing for fast bowlers and variable run up for all bowlers!!

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Many of you may not recall that game, Super International Cricket, from BEAM software, for the SNES. Back before the phrase "fully licensed product" was popular, all the players were fictional. It had a groovy little calypso melody playing in the background which got less and less groovy and more and more annoying the longer you played.

First of all, though, I'd like to see the bowler being able to legitimately deceive or confuse the batsman, such that he is trapped LBW.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
but in this exe you have an appeal before the ball gonna bowl.

saisrini80 said:
Yes. the manual appeal feature has been introduced in Sam's latest demo exe.

Try it out!! It also has swing for fast bowlers and variable run up for all bowlers!!

sams said in the tread that swing is not available in this exe check the thread

Users who are viewing this thread