Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Whys he hiding behind my name then?
People tend to hide when their arguments have no basis.

I watched the replay and he started running his mouth as soon as he got Symonds out and was arrogantly celebrating in Symond's direction.
He didn't run his mouth as soon as Symonds got out. Go to YouTube, search for "ishant symonds" without the quotes, click on the first video, go to 30 seconds. You see Symonds muttering something and then Ishant jumping up and down and pointing to the pavilion. If you go earlier in that video you will see Ishant was doing his normal pumping celebration before he turned around and pointed to the pavilion. Going by what you saw at around 30 seconds, it's pretty obvious to me that he started pointing to the pavilion after Symonds ran his mouth. If you're claiming that Ishant ran his mouth before the pointing to the pavilion incident happened, you either happen to have some visual evidence that I would like to see, or you are just making up crap as usual.

Can't say that you've said or done anything to prove that you've been talking any sense. More things you've said or commented on since I can remember have been a load of garbage and you seem stir the Australians up just as much as I do, perhaps even more.
It's funny that you can refer to all my comments using a blanket now and call them garbage, but in each individual discussion you have had no answers to difficult questions. And one key difference between your posting and mine is that you post primarily with the intention of stirring Indian fans up, whereas I just go around identifying stupid posts and showing them for what they are--bullshit.

If you actually read over your posts you'd realize that your attacking other members as well. What Hayden did (although the truth) is just light hearted banter on a comedy radio station towards the 'cocksucker' Harbijhan(as sohum puts it)
I didn't call Harbhajan a cocksucker. I called the radio personalities cocksuckers, which both of them clearly were, in a metaphoric sense.

Didn't realize you were one either. But you just keep prooving you are with your 'un-biased' views that you claim you have.
I never claimed I have unbiased views. How can I have unbiased views if I am an out-and-out Indian supporter? However, I recognize this, unlike you, who thinks that whoever agrees with you is speaking the gospel. And as usual your post does not make sense. How does proving that I am biased make me a cocksucker?

And that chick, 'Why don't they just shut up and play cricket?' Seriously, what one-sidedness. What is Hayden doing? Playing cricket by taking a dig at his opponents in extremely poor taste. ****ing attention whore.
Perfect summary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread