NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
From what I see is HB Studios have not developed any console or PC games since a long time.All they have been working is on iOS or Android games. Only thing closely related is contributing to Madden series. Lets see what comes up. @BigAntStudios would be able to shed more light as I guess Ross had been to GDC :yes if I remember correctly

grkrama

National Board President
Out of the box they were all dreadful
i agree with you there but their tech was amazing for the time, seriously with the amount of tweaking that went on for c07 especially changing of attribs shot power ball physics etc, im sure other games would have broken and become a mess.
But it holded good, they just lacked a cricketing brain assisting them. Ican just imagine how good it would have been had they interacted here regularly.
Could have been EA holding them under contracts, as they seem to have gone community approach quite well with this golf game they are making.
Techwise for that ps2 era they were good.

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Out of the box they were all dreadful

Yup, second that, from 2002 -2007 bug ridden... for example that limited overs issue where the bowler would bowl more than his alloted overs if you saved the game existed in 02, 04, 05 & 07... 2004 was the worst of the lot IMHO !!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yep bugs being carried forward from one game to the next was one of their worst traits

Remember a lot of the guys at HB worked on BLC99 and the AI configs and fields settings from that game hardly changed right up to C07 - so inspiring :facepalm

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yep bugs being carried forward from one game to the next was one of their worst traits

Remember a lot of the guys at HB worked on BLC99 and the AI configs and fields settings from that game hardly changed right up to C07 - so inspiring :facepalm

Neither did the commentary.... Jonathan Agnew "Amazing Fielding" in Brian Lara '98 still present in AC2009 :D I think Codies hold the licence for the commentary and the guy that runs HB worked for Codies post Audiogenic ;)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Neither did the commentary.... Jonathan Agnew "Amazing Fielding" in Brian Lara '98 still present in AC2009 :D

:rolleyes :D

Hope BA weren't inspired by the super human fielders that first surfaced in C07 :p

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Please rename this to Cricket games debate, always wanted a thread like this.
Trine Cricket to me looked excellent at those times, just can't believe they couldn't finish the dinner at last moment.

Sangam is a former admin here at PC.
That means you guys will be having inside info on Trine's 10. What happened exactly?

hmm no reply. :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hopefully the thing they are working on is actually a good game and we have more info soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread