"Heat Seeker" unlocked

3 cheats unlocked in savegame

The 3 cheats unlockled in my above savegame are
1. Extra Tools
2. Bat Out Of Hell
3. Heat Seeker

Still waiting for someone to add "Perfect Hands"?
I am tired of dropping Slip/Wicketkeeper catches.

Extra tools is my favourite cheat, simply coz I can make the AI so much harder to bowl at and bat against as well. Yes I was wrong to say in the C07 forum that batting is easy in this game, well it isn't easy now, coz since I've made the AI's bowlers have 100% confidence, it's not easy at all lol

ooooh i've got perfect hands, would be willing to share it although i must warn you that it (further) ruins the game as you really do now bowl the opposing sides out for about twelve runs whilst they still consisently drop easy catches. on a totally unrelated note does anyone know if maxin the opposing fielding stats mean that they only very rarely drop catches?

John Adams said:
Yea I only use the tools one, simply to better the AI. Others are a waste in my opinion..

Does it really improve the AI :)

Confidence wise yes. Of course coupled with lazys editor, and playing on test level (though with lower order batsmen I find it hard to face 100% confidence bowlers, even on club), it's pretty good. :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Does it really improve the AI :)

just gives them 100% confidence so they knock seven tonnes of **** out of your bowling. or that's the plan anyway.

duggrs said:
ooooh i've got perfect hands, would be willing to share it although i must warn you that it (further) ruins the game as you really do now bowl the opposing sides out for about twelve runs whilst they still consisently drop easy catches. on a totally unrelated note does anyone know if maxin the opposing fielding stats mean that they only very rarely drop catches?
+

How did you manage to unlock "perfect hands"?
Please share your savegame.

@ duggrs- please upload your profile here
and if anyone have unlocked ither cheats then please share with us

If you dont want to upload your profile atleast tell us what you did to unlock it..please!

yep same thing I want to know he should tell us

Perfect hands !!!

There is a reason no one has unlocked "Perfect hands" code.
It just can't be done through gameplay. I have played this game long enough now to prove it.
Everyone who has claimed to unlock "Perfect Hands" code is a BARE FACE LIAR. This code can only be unlocked if you pay codemaster, which I won't.

Well... me too think like jeetu but am still not sure...

I have unlocked all cheats (except perfect hands & unlock all)

if required i can upload my profile.

Users who are viewing this thread