X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Fav fruit?
Mango :p
Last song you listened to?
One wish you'd ask a genie to grant? :D
More genie(s):D
One thing that BCCI does the best and one thing it does the worst?
Only best thing I could think of right now is IPL and the worst are surely not allowing players to participate in other leagues + trying to dominate over ICC ( I read an article year(s) ago where ICC tried to popularize cricket in other countries by distributing shares according to whatever ( I really don't know), but doing so shares of India decreased by aprox 10% and you can calculate what happened next, really don't know the real story but that's what I am left with.
Excited for IPL possibly getting a Gujarat team next season?
We'll see, RCB and CSK lob hai hamara (still RCB and CSK is my love).

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
How do you feel about the plastic in the sea situation and what do you think we can do about it as a society?

Should diesel cars be banned altogether?

Do you think welcoming new members is a good idea as some forums can seem a little partizan making it hard for them to integrate?

Do you ask questions on other members AMA threads and particularly those of new members so making them feel welcome and not pushed out?

Apologies if not British, do you feel the UCAS points tariff is fair or do you feel it is biased towards high league schools?

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
How do you feel about the plastic in the sea situation and what do you think we can do about it as a society?
Not only plastic, shipwrecks, pollution, oil and gas etc has destroyed the ocean. There's no way we can clear them out completely but we can surely minimize it. But but but at last we are Homo Sapiens only. We have destroyed earth's lungs, what to expect?
Should diesel cars be banned altogether?
Yes but gradually, developing countries like India needs time to modernize.
Arab Countries won't like this idea
Do you think welcoming new members is a good idea as some forums can seem a little partizan making it hard for them to integrate?
Definitely yes. Speaking of other forums, No idea. This is the only forum I'm on. And so far PC has been really nice, cheering and welcoming.
Love you guys!
Do you ask questions on other members AMA threads and particularly those of new members so making them feel welcome and not pushed out?
I do ask questions but not regularly. I ask whenever I feel like and to whomever I want.
Apologies if not British, do you feel the UCAS points tariff is fair or do you feel it is biased towards high league schools?
No Idea.

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Chhinnamasta69
After my 10th boards I wasn't sure what I was gonna do. After a thorough discussion with my Parents, I jumped into this field. Personally, I have always loved Biology and Science behind the Medicine. So rather than doing math (which I'm really bad at & going for the engineering ) I opt for something I was good at.

I don't have any dramatic/emotional reasons as others. It's simple, love what you do.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Chhinnamasta69
After my 10th boards I wasn't sure what I was gonna do. After a thorough discussion with my Parents, I jumped into this field. Personally, I have always loved Biology and Science behind the Medicine. So rather than doing math (which I'm really bad at & going for the engineering ) I opt for something I was good at.

I don't have any dramatic/emotional reasons as others. It's simple, love what you do.
Well said young man! Keep that good spirit going and you’ll be successful bro, utmost blessings!

Users who are viewing this thread