Help!! - I know many have asked this many times!!

michealvaughan2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Hey...I am kinda new to this forum.
I have created many kinda stuff for C2002 including bats, kits, pitchads, stumpsads, adboard, etc, etc.
But now I need some help for my next venture (is that the right word??!)
okay...next creation.
I wanna create updated teams which I can save permanently. I mean I wanna change the team file in such a way that it stays like that and becomes the default team. so that when I click "Restore Team" in the game, it doesnt reload the old EA roster. Suppose I wanna update the players, and their stats and stuff and want that updated data to replace the default one and remain as the default data. The Editor by Tom Hicks creates a temporary file which is NOT what I want. Not only do I havta re-update every time I need to restore the original teams, I cannot distribute mu updated team roster with others.
Hope u get my point!
Please help!!

Sid</span>

michealvaughan2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid1'>Another question..
I was wondering if I could change the set or default stadiums for the tournament.
For Example, say I wanna rename the "Sharjah Cup" with say "Natwest Series".
Next I wanna make the number of teams that can play in the tournament, as three. (In the EA Sharjah Cup, you can have 4 teams).
Then I wanna make England a default and compulsory entry (just like Oz is in the World Series).
Lastly I wanna include all the 4 English Stadiums as the default stadiums.
Please do help with the first posted message though, thats most important.

Thanks.
Sid</span>

Users who are viewing this thread