Help Me Please!!

kaal

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guyz i am new on here, This sure looks like an amazing board for cricket lovers. I need some urgent help regarding EA Sports 2005. I would like to know if theres a patch to increase the swing that is to bowl more swingers? I am not sure where this thread should be posted if i hav made any mistakes kindly excuse me :D Any help regarding the swinging action of fast bowlers will be highly appreciated,. and can some one recommend some good patches from this site , there are so many of em and if some of you experts could guide me it would be highly appreciated Thanks!!

I would also like to add while playing EA Cricket 2004 if i select a green pitch there is more swinging and nicks, is that true? Or does it happen on all the pitches?

Last edited:

langerrox

International Coach
Go to the download centre at www.planetcricket.org and then cricket 2005 downloads and then gameplay patches.

Some of the more known AI patches are
Tutsi's V3.1
Eddies Ai patchs
Boss CPGv4
and many more that i can't think of at the moment (just woke up)

kaal

School Cricketer
Thanks a lot for that instant reply langerrox Highly appreciated ,.. can you please answer my other Question that i jus added , i am sure you mus b knowin tis " I would also like to add while playing EA Cricket 2004 if i select a green pitch there is more swinging and nicks, is that true? Or does it happen on all the pitches?"

Moved :D ok thanks jk16_4 Am sorry i didnt knew where tis post wud go ,.. Thanks

langerrox

International Coach
Yeh, The AI Patchers have made it that way:) enjoy!

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
kaal said:
Thanks a lot for that instant reply langerrox Highly appreciated ,.. can you please answer my other Question that i jus added , i am sure you mus b knowin tis " I would also like to add while playing EA Cricket 2004 if i select a green pitch there is more swinging and nicks, is that true? Or does it happen on all the pitches?"

Moved :D ok thanks jk16_4 Am sorry i didnt knew where tis post wud go ,.. Thanks

yep, thats true. more swing & nicks on green pitch !

no problems mate ! you wouldnt be knowing this as you are new to the forums.
welcome to planetcricket and enjoy the forums. :)

OFF TOPIC : btw looking at your username "kaal" - i guess you are an asian / indian. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread