Some help for a beginner please...

Cuzer

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All

I've purchased Brian Lara's and EA 05 over the last month and despite some flaws I'm sticking with EA as like most people have said on here, it's more realistic.

The game is bloody hard though, I'm currently 53-2 against Bangledesh on Medium and I feel like doing a lap of the house! Finding it very difficult to get the batsmens confidence bar up though, Bell and Tres both in there late teens yet barely two bars on the confidence meter, is this normal?

Couple of questions if I could. I've seen some posts about instant replay keys etc, how do you do think, can you request a reply or do you have to wait until the PC decides to show one. Seems a bit odd to have to escape to the menu to see a replay?

Also what patches would you advise to download. I've read some threads about patches making the field easier to get through etc. This sounds good but I don't want to turn the game easy for obvious reasons. Any patches you would reccomend to polish things up a bit?

Anyhow, all help appreciated, especially on batting! Thanks in advance

Cuzer

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Confidence is heavily dented when you play and miss or get hit.

Tutsi's 2.0 patch is gd because it creates a lower trejectory for shots, meaning more fours and less sixes

sap_iias

School Cricketer
want that patch

i have 4 ai patch tutsiai2[1].0BETA tutsiai1[1].2fixed Eddie ODI_v4.4 and utai patch which one is the best ? which one i will use pls explain it to me clearly and where i will get tutsai 2 patch as its said here to have more 4 than 6. to tell the truth i used all 4 patches got many changes but to tell the truth i got nothing easy,all almost same as my scoring shots are still same as like the original one step-out cover drive with six hit button on and same procedure with on-drive. hey can u tell me how to edge out batsman with fast-bowler pls pls reply me this bowling thing as soon as u can ok thank u all

Damolee

School Cricketer
Don't worry man, feel your pain .....I am struggling big time on ODIs its not even funny!

Users who are viewing this thread