Help Me Please

D

david_god

I need help with the in game menu. I have 2.4 ghz pentiuem 4
512 mb,80 gb hard drive and Ge Force 4 mx 420

D

david_god

The Problem is that i can not go down more then once at the end of the over so i can only save in one days and when i'm bowling in the tests.

I can even change the bowlers and i need help for what i can and should do thanks.

E

ejaz

I used to have the same problem. The solution i found is to configure ur keys every time u start Cricket 2002. That does the trick

Another way to solve this is the do something with the keyboard configs file i think. There's something mentioned by Vineet on the Cricket2002.tk website. You might want to check that out.

Kewldude

D

david_god

What file do u chang and what to. Would You be able to send the file that u changed because i don't know what one it is thank you ;D:

Thank You it has fixed my problem well done mate. Thanks So Much Pal :bow: :bow: :clap: :thumbs: :cheer: :clap:

N

Nirav85

david..i have a fantastic solution....u see the thing is that on the menus in the game the keys are embedded so your previous up(the one ea gave u as defualt) is the up u use on the ingame menus...

I know that to move down u use z....so u got that...just set your controls to default...right down up down left right and then use those defualt keys to move up down left right in the ingame menus

E

ejaz

No probs david

This is the information posted on Cricket2002.tk by Vineet addressing the same problem.

My menu gets stuck so I cant change the bowler between overs when the menu pops up. When I go to select an option I press down which highlights save game and goes straight to overwrite saved game (which I dont want to do) or if I press up it will highlight Quit match and return to the game in progress. All I want to do is look at the scoreboard or autoplay, instead I continue to save a game, and for some reason cant even quit the game.

1.Try reassigning controls.If this solves the problem then make the control.inf file in your cricket 2002 folder readme after you assign the controls properly to avoid having to reassign them each time.

2.Uninstall completely and try reinstalling the game.Sometimes this works

3.Try a layout so that no two controls are in the same row of the keyboard and numlock switch is ON

eg:

key1=enter
key2=rshift
key3=rctrl
key4=pad0 or ins
key5=L(power boost)
pause=p

up=pad8
down=pad2
left=pad4
right=pad6

Remember to turn the numlock ON