Help needed installing Rosters

Muzza

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I recently download the 2gb batpack V2. I have put all of the files into the easports cricket 2005 directory including the roster file. In the instalation process it says to run the game and go through My cricket to load the roster, but when I do this the there are no rosters detected even though I have the roster file saved in the directory. Could anyone please help me to see where I have gone wrong as I would like to load the roster so that the batsman have their correct bats. Thanks in advance!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Make sure you've read the official bat pack roster thread. There are solutions to all the common problems in there. It's linked from the download.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
i think you havent installed the roster properly. copy the "batpack.ros" folder
to my documents/ea sports/cricket 2005. and then run the game and follow the given instructions.

Muzza

School Cricketer
Thank you for your advise but I am still haveing trouble. I have now saved the "batpack.ros" file to My Documents/ea sports/ea sports cricket 2005. I then followed the instructions given with the batpack which were go to My Cricket and load. But when I did that there were still no roster files in there, does anyone have any other suggestions as to where I am goning wrong? ONce again thanks in advance!

Matthew Hayden

School Cricketer
The batpack.ros needs to be in a folder called batpack.ros. So it should be:
My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 then create a folder called batpack.ros then copy the file batpack.ros into that folder

Users who are viewing this thread