Help - Problems with Player Editor

E

ejaz

Hi guys,

I am not able to use the Player Editor v2.0 made by Tom Hicks. I have all the OCX files needed for it. I am able to edit the australian and bangladeshi players but when I move to England, it give me an error "Runtime Error:380, Invalid Property Value".

someone please help or tell me is there any other editor to change the player faces and commentary names ??

kewldude

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Do you have the World Cup Patch or Counties patch or anything like that, if so its because there are two teams sharing the same slot but in different EXE's.

to fix the problem use the Statistics Editor from that Rippon guy. it edits the CTM instead of the teams.tem file.

G

gooner19662001

first the editor will ask for team.tem file select it from mydocuments/ea.../cric.../ then it will work

R

Radaga

I get a different problem, this problem happens with every editor:- Player editors, Match detail editors even with GamTweak.
It comes up with a message that says the specified module could not be found.
I have all the latest runtimes and stuff, so i dont know whats wrong

R

Radaga

i have a screenshot, but how do you upload it?
I dont have an uploading option

E

ejaz

Thanks for the replies guys.

The editor by Lord Rippon works fine for me but I cannot change the player faces and commentary with it. Is there an update to this editor ??

Also for the editor by Tom Hicks, I have specified everything properly but still it doesnt help.

kewldude

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
You can change player faces manually.

Use Tom Hicks editor to chnage commentary.

I have done a step by step guide for it somewhere, search for it.

R

Radaga

This is the problem i get when trying to use any editor

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 7

Rahul

International Cricketer
my player editor crashes......after england when i try to view....so how do i change the commentaries of those players who i cant view in player editor due to the crash?????

C

cdmanutd

i have problems changing commentary files because i can't record in the right format... is there a decent program that can record in the right sound format? (it's gotta be a certain amount of Hz, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread