Problem with Team Editor

S

screenname

I can't run the Cricket 2002 Player Editor v2.00 by Tom Hicks program on my PC. I have downloaded everything from VB6 files to OCX Files but still its doesn't work. The get a error saying prjHacker Run-Time Error '76' Path Not Found

I tried using Cricket 2002 Player Statistics Editor v1.01 by Rippon Jit but it keeps on giving me too many Star Players errors.
Is there a way to fix any of these editors or download a 3rd one.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
When do you get the error? Do you get it when you try to select the minnow team? If so this is a known bug with the Editor. You need to remove the WCEXP and then try it. If not, I've no idea.

S

screenname

With Cricket 2002 Player Editor v2.00 by Tom Hicks I get this error when i try to start it prjHacker Run-Time Error '76' Path Not Found

And For Cricket 2002 Player Statistics Editor v1.01 by Rippon Jit I get the error of too many Star Players for each team. Almost all the players are star players in Statistics Editor v1.01 by Rippon Jit

S

screenname

Vineet or anyone else that know about Cricket 2002 Player Editor ver 2.0 by Daniel Chu

On the site it says you need to download 20MB .Net something but I tried to download it and microsoft said the link has been moved to http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default....evframework.asp and when I went to the moved link it has over 5 .NET downloads so my question is which .NET one do i download??

Users who are viewing this thread