Help with bowling

R

ralta

Can anyone provide me with some bowling tips? I'm new to Cricket 2004, but I don't think it should be this difficult to control the bowling cursor. Whenever i try to position the cursor, it keeps shifting wildly and I give away lots of no-balls. Can anyone give me some tips how to keep the bowling cursor under control.

R

ricky123

B) i thikn there is a patch to make the bowling cursor to move slower ,but it would be best for u if u practiced in the nets,it really helps ,if u have not played c2k2 before ,

M

Markyb

First of all don't try to pitch the ball up to much because EA did this so people or the computer couldn't continously bowl yorkers. Once the cursor starts moving and it looks in the right place you can stop it from moving by pressing the button that you would use for a front foot shot and don't hold the direction keys down otherwise it will move round radically just tap the button for which direction you want the marker to go and it should almost always move steadily.

M

masterofthegame

When u see the bowling cursor u can wait for a while till the cursor slows down and press the direction keys slightly so that the cursor doesnt move to fast.after pressing the direction keys once , again press it slightly after sometime and press the frontfoot ot back foot shot button to start the bowling but dont take to much time editting the direction as the bowler automatically starts his bowling and u dont get to fix the line and length for the bowling.u must press the key for stopping the running level indicator in the bowling meter to stop the the moving of the indicator above the small line(notice it) in ur bowl so as to stop no-balls.the key for that is generally the key used for hitting the front foot shot

D

darin

Originally posted by ralta@Apr 9 2004, 03:58 AM
Can anyone provide me with some bowling tips? I'm new to Cricket 2004, but I don't think it should be this difficult to control the bowling cursor. Whenever i try to position the cursor, it keeps shifting wildly and I give away lots of no-balls. Can anyone give me some tips how to keep the bowling cursor under control.
i can give y some tips on getting lots of edges put the cursor 1 cm outside the off stump to a rh batter and 1 cm outside the leg stump to a lh batter what y want to do is get the cp batter playing the back foot squre cut i got india 29/all out this way

Users who are viewing this thread