Cricket world Cup 2007 Wishlist

J

jeromedascorp

There are so many ppl i know who love cricket as well as soccer, but wud rather spend money on fifa that cricket games. why? cos EA's and HBs stuff is terrible. Tons of bugs, not really the greatest graphics. They shud try and figure out how to solve the problems in the next game, or they shud just let EA do it with help from other game makers like every other ea game. They all have much better graphics.
ITS POST NUMBER 300 FOR ME!!!

P

pinalp65

Originally posted by hammudy@Feb 24 2004, 09:16 PM
i think codemasters should try on cricket game again? ;)
or join hands with EA UK and produce a great cricket game....would be a great and new idea....this way HB will be out of the picture....the game wont be a low budget one.....and will have a great customer service....lets see who agrees with me....
i thought ppl (programmers) who created BLC were working on cricket 2002 and 2004 as well..

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by hammudy@Feb 24 2004, 03:46 PM
i think codemasters should try on cricket game again? ;)
or join hands with EA UK and produce a great cricket game....would be a great and new idea....this way HB will be out of the picture....the game wont be a low budget one.....and will have a great customer service....lets see who agrees with me....
They already have. The programmers of BLC are now working for HB Studios

H

hammudy

hhmmm i didnt know this info.....well you learn something new everyday ^_^

J

jeetu

When EA Sport hired Codemaster's team, it took out the compitition. The problem is there is no other company trying to make a decent Cricket game. CICKET 2004 looks true sequel to BL/SW Cricket. Sadly bowling remained the same in both games. Big letdown. Cricket 2000's bowling was much better (its only redeeming feature).

J

jeetu

Another wishlist , though only I seem to showing intersrt in it now. I would like a much improved version of replay. User should be able to tweak the settings about replay features. Like the number of replays with specified camera angles and the frequency of it. Presently the default camera angle of replay mode is quiet bad.

Users who are viewing this thread