Help with inconsistant speed of game

praveen_k_n

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi I recently got my laptop reformatted due to corruption of CDRW driver. So I reinstalled C2k4 again. I used default configuration settings and started the game. While playing the game goes very fast and suddenly becomes very slow (worse than a slow motion), and then suddenly becomes very fast. Can someone explain why this inconsistant behaviour and how do I rectify it? Also I checked the task manager and I noticed that 99% of CPU time is utilised by C2k4 game. Config of my notebook is 1GB RAM/P4-1.6/40GB HDD.
I would appreciate any pointers to it
Thanks in advance
-Praveen

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
When you open Cricket2004, click "Settings", select "Get Recommended". After selecting Get Recommended, under the resolution, it always isnt the correct option. So select the option that is close to ur computer resolution. For e.g. when you select Get Recommended, it would change to "640x480 32 bits" in the Resolution setting. If your pc has a resolution of 1024x768 at that time, you should change this to "1024x768 32 bits". I am sure this will solve ur problem!

Radaga

International Coach
my graphics card is not very good and i get the same problem.

I find it runs smoother if i play it with all of the graphics on the lowest setting.

ravigoteti

Club Cricketer
hey,
i've got the same problem. I was playing cric04 yesterday and it went fine. When i started the game today it started going very slow. I changed my video settings...uninstalled/reinstalled many times now..all in vain

any help

ravigoteti

Club Cricketer
..err...i had this for a long time and it was working fine. All of a sudden...today when i started playing, it was very slow. Any other alternatives..maybe?
changing VC for my laptop will be too costly.

ravigoteti

Club Cricketer
512MB RAM should be more than enough...my graphic card is AGP Radeon 64MB. I mean..it happened all of a sudden, thats more striking.\
...any other solutions?

thanks

Last edited:

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Hi everyone I also have a with playing cricket2004 on my laptop it is not slowness of the game but after playing for a certain the grass on the ground changes to many different clours not green why is this so please someone explain thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread