The game runs very fast

praveen_k_n

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I just installed the C2k4 on my notebook(Dell Latitude D600). The configuration of the notebook is P4-2.4Mhz/256MB RAM. The game is running very fast and I am unable to control the controls. Can someone help me in reducing the speed of the game and what are the parameters that are optimal to run this game.
Thank you
PkN

NoBetterFool

School Cricketer
Go to settings and before the game starts and change some of them. The main one is the level of detail. Firstly put that up. Or the res at which the game runs eg. 60hz etc. Try changing some of these and the game will run better. It may be a good idea to click on something like ' get recommended ' as that will give you what you need.

neerajagrawal

School Cricketer
Hi I have same problem - the game runs too fast on my SONY VAIO 505 but runs well on HP desktop. I tried recommended settings. It slowed little bit. Any other suggestions. Just can't control both bowling and batting.
Thanks

vibs89

School Cricketer
Just do Get Reccomended that will automatically set by the computer or try to chang eother configaration so it might work

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think this is to do with anti-aliasing. Try searching the forum because I know this has come up before.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
use ix speed and just decrease the speed

Users who are viewing this thread