hey there everyone

Nauman

php monkey
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well the administration at planet cricket know me pretty well anyways me and wolverine have opened up a new forum after the collapse of the old one, we just opened a couple of days ago at http://forums.nxsports.net with our portal at http://www.nxsports.net please tell me how the forums are. We are have a radio which will have sport shows atleast daily and also a magazine that comes out twice a month. we conver almost all the sports from NorthAmericans to sports played in Australia and Newzeland.

Regards
Scribbller

sonic

Club Cricketer
thats a much better interface than your old one, good work, looks nice and simple, the old one was a bit awkward to navigate, this one looks much better...we had the same skin colour on here a few months ago and to be honest im not sure why sangam changed it.

sangam

International Cricketer
...we had the same skin colour on here a few months ago and to be honest im not sure why sangam changed it. [/B]

we have different forum software..if you want that old design lemme know i'll convert it

bomber

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by sangam
we have different forum software..if you want that old design lemme know i'll convert it

I agree with Stuart the old design was better, but I like the new banner now.

sonic

Club Cricketer
yeah sangam the one we used to have that was blue was much easier to get around and looked much more professional. :)

italiansammy

School Cricketer
Yep, this forum now has over 300 members, and a lot of them post... Great forum and you can talk about any sport. I reccomend it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread