Hidden Google

Zidanes

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
There are some really cool tricks which are hidden in Google. Have a look -

1. Do a Barrel Roll:

Google users were delighted recently by the discovery of a new Search trick, ?do a barrel roll?. Just go to Google.com, type in ?do a barrel roll? (or ?z or r twice?), and your whole screen will spin around.

Google-Do-a-Barrel-Roll.jpg

2. Askew/Tilt:

Type the word ?askew? in Google?s search box and voila! This is more like a command which tilts your search results slightly towards the right. It?s pointless, but it?s all fun. Typing ?tilt? into Google Search box also results in similar results.

Google-Askew.jpg

3. Answer to the Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything:

Ask Google the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything and, in a tribute to ?A Hitchhiker?s Guide to the Galaxy,? you?ll get the number 42.
Answer-to-the-Question-of-Life-the-Universe-and-Everything.jpg

4. Google Gravity:

Tired of Google being so weightless all the time? The Google Gravity chrome experiment by Mr. Doob is amusing?especially since the search page still works, with new search results piling up. Bring Google down to Earth by entering ?Google gravity? and clicking ?I?m Feeling Lucky?. Once the search bar, buttons and logo have collapsed into a heap at the bottom of the page, you can toss them around the page by clicking, dragging and releasing them.

Google-Gravity.jpg

5. Recursion:

Self-reference is just the sort of mathematical amusement that entertains Google engineers . Searching for ?recursion? suggests that perhaps you meant to search for ?recursion.? If you click Google?s suggestion, a new page will load, but ?Did you mean: recursion? will remain at the at the top of the results list.

Google-Recursion.jpg

6. Chuck Norris:

Search (I'm Feeling Lucky) for "Chuck Norris" Walker Texas Ranger star and you would be astonished with what Google has in store for you.
Chuck Norris

----

7. Mentalplex:

Mentalplex began as an April fool joke but with this feature you can baffle your family and friends.
Mentalplex

----

3) I'm feeling Lucky easter eggs(32) --->

Remember: Search it through ( I'm feeling Lucky)
There are many easter eggs in this category and it will be more fun for the user to try it unknowingly of what is the output of the search so the search results for these things aren't explained here.

"google gravity" (still data can be searched in google after this)
"google sphere"
"google loco"
"epic google" (after typing this, look for "Check out my little brother, Weenie Google" at the bottom of the screen)
"find chuck norris"
"google flight simulator"
"let me google that for you"
"google gothic"
"google pacman"
"google guitar"
"google pirate"
"google rainbow"
"google reverse"
"elgoog"
"who is the cutest person in the world"
"google pig latin"
"google blue" (can be done for other colors also and only google green gets to a renewable energy page rest has same effect with corresponding color difference as typed)
"google pond" (also google painter gives the same effect of that an google pond instead of the painter one's which can also be seen in next easter egg's category with direct links given below)
"goglogo"
"google is god"
"google is gold"
"google pig latin"
"google 133t"
"ewmew fudd"
"google gangster"
"google bork"
"funny google" ( any names can be set)
"xx-klingon"
"xx-piglatin"
"xx-hacker"
"googles by kids"
"psychic google"

Last edited:

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lolly:lol

just tried that recursion :D

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There are many other things too. Try let it snow and christmas on the google search.

Zidanes

Club Captain
Yea, there are many other hidden tricks like I found this one:

Sphere

----------

---

3) I'm feeling Lucky easter eggs(32) --->

Remember: Search it through ( I'm feeling Lucky)

There are many easter eggs in this category and it will be more fun for the user to try it unknowingly of what is the output of the search so the search results for these things aren't explained here.

"google gravity" (still data can be searched in google after this)
"google sphere"
"google loco"
"epic google" (after typing this, look for "Check out my little brother, Weenie Google" at the bottom of the screen)
"find chuck norris"
"google flight simulator"
"let me google that for you"
"google gothic"
"google pacman"
"google guitar"
"google pirate"
"google rainbow"
"google reverse"
"elgoog"
"who is the cutest person in the world"
"google pig latin"
"google blue" (can be done for other colors also and only google green gets to a renewable energy page rest has same effect with corresponding color difference as typed)
"google pond" (also google painter gives the same effect of that an google pond instead of the painter one's which can also be seen in next easter egg's category with direct links given below)
"goglogo"
"google is god"
"google is gold"
"google pig latin"
"google 133t"
"ewmew fudd"
"google gangster"
"google bork"
"funny google" ( any names can be set)
"xx-klingon"
"xx-piglatin"
"xx-hacker"