Hindi Cinema Discussion

Dabaang... Itne ched karenge ki confuse ho jayoge ki saas kahan se le or pad* kahan se.. :p

Loved Dabaang.. Salman was fab.. :)

It is a typical South Indian movie. Lol they are big hits there.

At least its better than what Mithun dished out, search for "Mithun Ungli" on Youtube and see it. :facepalm

Dabaang is very funny. Frankly, Akshay Kumar would have suited the role better and not made an unintentional comedy out of it. Salman and his image doesnt suit the role one bit. The 'Hud Dabaang' song is hilarious (especially Salman's pant dance). Also it looks like a spoof of South Indian movies (the opening fight is just so 'Wanted' which was a remake of Pokiri). This movie is a record breaking hit? Wow, Bollywood audience have been so deprived of such mindless masala capers that are the staple diet of South cinema. And to see that big stars were praising this movie on Twitter, dont know what they saw in it.

Salman - good luck watching all Telugu and Tamil cinema. He has atleast 10-12 movies that he can remake in the next 5 years (he is remaking the Telugu blockbuster 'Kick' now with Sonakshi again) and stabilize his position. If only Bollywood can remake the good ones of South cinema, they will find even bigger hits. If the bad ones from the South break records like this, the good ones?

Last edited:
Dabaang is very funny. Frankly, Akshay Kumar would have suited the role better and not made an unintentional comedy out of it. Salman and his image doesnt suit the role one bit. The 'Hud Dabaang' song is hilarious (especially Salman's pant dance). Also it looks like a spoof of South Indian movies (the opening fight is just so 'Wanted' which was a remake of Pokiri). This movie is a record breaking hit? Wow, Bollywood audience have been so deprived of such mindless masala capers that are the staple diet of South cinema. And to see that big stars were praising this movie on Twitter, dont know what they saw in it.

Salman - good luck watching all Telugu and Tamil cinema. He has atleast 10-12 movies that he can remake in the next 5 years (he is remaking the Telugu blockbuster 'Kick' now with Sonakshi again) and stabilize his position. If only Bollywood can remake the good ones of South cinema, they will find even bigger hits. If the bad ones from the South break records like this, the good ones?

:laugh:laugh

Let's see what happens.. Not too excited about Anjaana Anjaani..

Just saw Golmaal 3 trailor and it looks very pathetic.

But I am sure that it will be a hit. Rohit Shetty has been pretty consistent with comedy movies. :)

Yes he has been but just way too many people in there :doh

Ajay looks pathetic & Kareena as usual awesome ;) :love

just watched golmaal 3 trailer. is it just me or is the trailer NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!!
rohit shetty has been dishing out the same crap for 3 years in a row now.

the first golmaal was really funny. but the 2nd one and All the best were both EPIC FAIL! :doh

someone needs to give the hindi film directors a reality check. constant slapping and tearing of wardrobe is not comedy. :facepalm

just watched golmaal 3 trailer. is it just me or is the trailer NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!!
rohit shetty has been dishing out the same crap for 3 years in a row now.

the first golmaal was really funny. but the 2nd one and All the best were both EPIC FAIL! :doh

someone needs to give the hindi film directors a reality check. constant slapping and tearing of wardrobe is not comedy. :facepalm

Thank God some one agreed to me on Golmaal 3 trailer

:laugh:laugh

Let's see what happens.. Not too excited about Anjaana Anjaani..

Just saw Golmaal 3 trailor and it looks very pathetic.

Why laughing?:D There are some really good ones out there in South. Check the list I gave to Pranav in one of the posts above.

Yes, Anjaana Anjaani's hype meter has not been high at all. I wont be surprised if its a disaster. The songs are no great shakes also. Golmaal 3 trailer? Is it Rohit Shetty again (the 'All the best' guy). I absolutely hated Golmaal-2 and All the Best. No laughs at all for me. Golmaal-1 was the best.

Last edited:
Golmaarl-1 was the best. :eek: :laugh:laugh When did that release?

Also Yes it's the same guy Rohit Shetty

Users who are viewing this thread