Hints and Tips

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please post your hints and tips for batting and bowling in county matches and in one day matches because i need help !

thanks

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
In Frizzell County Championship matches, make sure you don't make the batsmen agrressive. Keep it moderate and they will score plenty of runs. I'm playing a season as Essex at the moment and made 564 all out in a Frizzell County Championship Division Two match against Yorkshire! The captain, Ronnie Irani made 150!

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
Yeh i made 802 against Middlesex with Troughton getting 282!

But since then my biggest score is 320. On 2 agression bars they get out because they dont score much and when i put them on 3 which is normal they get out because they are too aggressive

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
start everyone batting in four day/test matches on two. Slowly build up their aggression. I tend to not make them overly aggressive in longer matches as they easily get oiut. Unless your batsmen is scoring big runs and has only tail enders to bat with, then I attack fully. In one dayers, start everyone on three, then build up through out the innings. In 50 over games target 250 runs and anymore over that is a plus.

When bowling, I tend to start with two aggression bars, not too aggressive, but tend to get early wickets, which is good. When tail enders come in attack them more, and when a batsmen starts to bash it defend big style

jimbob

Club Cricketer
if you are playing your ODIs second make sure all the important batters get in to realy good form before the odis so that they can play agressively in them.

in odis i generally like to look at the bowlers form and records if the bowlers form is poor or/and his stats are poor then attack him. also if a team with alot of spinners are playing on a pitch that doesnt help spinners at all eg srilanka playing in australia then attack them as they should get allot of help from the pitch

squiz

International Coach
This was only a one off trial for me, but I started everyone in the side 3 bars from full aggressiveness. Matthew Hayden and David Hussey went on and made double tons, with Shane Watson chiming in with a quick fire 80.

Users who are viewing this thread