Horror Movies!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Event Horizon is pure class. The ring is also very scary. These days hardly any movie gives me the chills. Paranormal activity one was good though.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alfred Hitchcock? Haven't watched his movies but from what I've read he's pretty much at the top when it comes to psychological thrillers/horrors.

You could try reading horror fiction if you can't find any movies. Or games. I haven't read much of the genre, only R.L. Stine (who's not so scary if you're not a pre-teen), Edgar Allan Poe (psychological horror, extremely disturbing stories) and Ray Bradbury, but I'd suggest Stephen King (he's popular, but dunno if good) and H.P. Lovecraft. Talking of Lovecraft, there is a critically acclaimed interactive fiction Lovecraftian horror game Anchorhead. I tried it, but could never begin it properly due to other preoccupations. But nevertheless, promising game.

khaamri

School Cricketer
if you want to watch comedy horror movies, you can watch some of the old indian horror movies produced by ramsay brothers where ghost is shown as he is wrapped in a mud and having a real difficulty in walking :).
one of the best one's from indian cinema was 1920 part 1.
I love scray movie series after watching horror films :).

Params7

International Cricketer
Event Horizon is pure class. The ring is also very scary. These days hardly any movie gives me the chills. Paranormal activity one was good though.

Event Horizon = Best Horror+Sci-Fi movie ever made. Period.

Alien and Aliens come close but Event Horizon just tips it lightly, imo.

Also MAMA (recently released) was pretty good. Jessica Chastain was brilliant in it.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
How about the SAW series. Its more of gore though.

As for the Paranormal Activites, I don't like the movies. Too slow and boring. Actually hate the camera work out there.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I have seen the entire series. It is Gore, but follow the story, thats what gets you really excited.:)

Evil dead..
It makes all :(

Does this place is suitable for Horror movie shooting??

1killerdrivewaydl4.jpg

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Quite odd that nobody spoke of 'The Shining'. IMO, its one of the best horror films till date. Nice and no-drag story too.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
If you do realise, this thread is now simply to talk of horror movies. I wanted some more than a year back. Someone bumped it, and its continuing. As for that list, most of them are very very average.

Abner007

School Cricketer
Usually I don't like such horror movies but i have seen Evil dead and and also all part of Saw. Both are good attempt but it's nature that still I don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread