Horror Movies!

RPHKR

National Board President
'The Orphan' is a good one with an interesting, unpredictable twist. Recommend it.

Yeah. It was unpredictable but it was bit illogical. Liked the movie though. :thumbs
Saw Cabin in the Woods which got rave reviews. It wasn't scary at all, a satire film and I didn't like the concept. Grudge was bit scary but well the non-linear screenplay really confused me.

Conjuring was pretty good and Insidious was great. Haven't seen the part-2. But no film these days is the 'scare the hell out of you' type. They have just a few scenes.

Any good horror movies of late?

Last edited:

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Actually horror ones are non existent these days. Only thrillers come out. The Conjuring was a top quality movie and don't see Insedious part -2. Its no where close to being a thriller. One was better actually. Sad that horror movies are not really coming out, horror movies can become box office bumpers irrespective of the language, even regional language horror movies rock the box office even if they really dont have the "OMG" scenes.

Maht80

School Cricketer
It's hard to suggest scary movies to other people because everyone has their own personal things that freak them out. Also, a lot of modern films are just about the special effects, most things have been done.
The ring film is pretty scary but probably better as the original, as is Dark Water. The Saw films are gory and quite clever in their twists too.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am not a big fan of horror. I love getting scared, but horror movies today have become so bloody predictable. They just go for shock scaring instead of mind-f**k scaring. Mainly because its easier

I can only remember 2 horror movies having some effect on me:
1. The Ring because it was so well made
2. Mirrors. I really enjoyed this one
3. Blair Witch Project because it twisted my tits in some of the scenes

RPHKR

National Board President
Watched Sinister, a pretty good movie. It had some scary moments but had the thrill throughout it. Not a ghost movie but a slasher movie.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
i recently watched horror movie is The Conjuring... and it is pretty good with good story... and Ragini MMS 2 also copy some seen from The Conjuring...

Last edited by a moderator:

suha52

Banned
The Descent
-Freaking scary man....i guess its the sense of claustriphobia.

Users who are viewing this thread