House MD

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
house-md-promo-season-4_06.jpg

House is an amazing TV program, Fox have done a fantastic job in keeping this going. Its into its 5th series and I doubt anyone could say its anything other than fantastic. The mysteries, the twists and most of all the character of Dr. Greg House is fantastic. The intregration of "the old," and "the new," this new season is amazing. Foreman tries to get Cameron and Chase to help him in his quest to level with House, and the 3 new guys continue to play House's games.

Its what dreams are made of!

Do you watch it? Own any of the boxsets? I myself own all 4 :p

BTW - I did search for a thread, pretty sure there is one, maybe made by me, but i went through 5 pages of threads and couldnt find it!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Is it a show that you have to watch from the beggining to understand?

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
House is great, it has to be one of the best shows ive seen. The way the guys get hurt and stuff is wierd but the way House sorts it out is the best. Hugh has to be one of the greatest actors in the world and he is doing a good job as Dr House.

I would recommend this to all.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
One thing which freaks me out is when Hugh Laurie appears on American chat shows, he's actually English!! Its amazing!

I've got family over in America who reckon he has a better American accent than me. Which is true because i've all but lost mine in the 8 years over being in England!

I think the chemistry between Wilson and House is facinating and pretty much any person can relate to that relationship in one way or another.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I love House, Hallmark Channel ftw!

Hugh Laurie is a great actor, very much understated and quite hilarious especially in Blackadder and a Bit of Fry and Laurie

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I love House, Hallmark Channel ftw!

Hugh Laurie is a great actor, very much understated and quite hilarious especially in Blackadder and a Bit of Fry and Laurie

His dark side of his sarcasm shines in the character of House! He is also funny when he has a "gay," turn...IE when he turns and walks away in a comical gay way, thats the funniest thing ever!

God i think i'm in love with House. I'd marry him.

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Lol, id go for it sim,

Anyone remember good old jeeves and wooster back in the day. Not the best show but Hugh sure demenstrated his acting ability. Check youtube for clips from the show. It was a good show back in the day.

.Mob

International Coach
"Everybody lies"

Yeah, House is the greatest fictional character ever, to me, and he will always stay that way. Fantastic show.

Niv

Club Cricketer
Overrated. I've seen a few episodes and I don't see whats so special about it, Just another medical show.

*runs away from rabid house fanatics*

Bilal91

International Coach
only watched half of an episode...didn't really attract to me that match:rolleyes:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I watch it every week but I definitely feel it's lost something in the last couple of seasons.

It's good, but not great IMO. The music is good though, great song this week after the blasts.

Users who are viewing this thread