How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

bankarpranit26

School Cricketer
NHfvByz.jpg

Luckily I was dropped on 197 by the bowler. Had to slog out because my dumb team mates were like dominos.
Can you tell me how you got the real players ?? I went in team online community but it shows 'no results found'....I made a account on steam for getting in an online community but it tells me i need to update my game and showed a link for update...The link tells me to buy the game for $49.99, but i already have spent that much in buying the game...Please help

bankarpranit26

School Cricketer
Consider this a cross post in the Your Nemisis thread - Glenn Maxwell!

C7l2ufp.jpg

A positive - I got bowled for 8 consecutive overs to make that 5 for happen. Thought I'd get the inevitable being taken off after the fourth wicket. Still not enough though.
Can you tell me how you got the real players ?? I went in team online community but it shows 'no results found'....I made a account on steam for getting in an online community but it tells me i need to update my game and showed a link for update...The link tells me to buy the game for $49.99, but i already have spent that much in buying the game...Please help

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
from where you bought the game?
which version you have PC, PS, XBOX?
if you are playing on pc you have to provide your steam id and get your game verified.
after that only you are going to get any help here .

Last edited:

dippa

Club Captain
So just played my first Test for Australia - but Clarke was missing :( :( :( Why couldn't Doolan take a seat. Or bloody Watson, for that matter. (Didn't mind the pace barrage of Pattinson/Harris/Johnson though.)

Anyway, was playing patiently in the first innings until I paid too much attention to Battlestar Galactica on my second monitor and got bowled by Herath :( *sob* Paid more attention and notched up a straightforward - but not flashy - 50 in the second innings.

vPKpxIe.jpg

Hopefully the selectors will be happy with the 5/85 figures I notched up with the ball across both innings.

aa2ow8z.jpg

In passing, I got a *lot* less points for my performance than I would have otherwise in the IPL - even though the IPL offers less overall. In this match I only received around 2000 - understandable, given I got a 50 and 5 wickets.

In one IPL game, however, I bowled 2 overs relatively cheaply, got two wickets and didn't bat at all. Result? I got over 1500 pts from the bowling pool alone.

Something's off with the math here. I'm done with the IPL but when I get back to it I'll take more screens. I suggest everyone else keeps track of it as well.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
scored my 6th ton in first class 133 of 127

That's more like it! Interestingly, I went the other way on my last innings, also my 6th first class century, after I decided to show no mercy to Ashton Agar, and his naively short field, haha! I abandoned my usual caution and smashed 32 from his first over, hitting the last ball right out of the stadium, and a couple of overs like that left me on 71 off 19 balls, by far and away my most quickfire start to an innings ever. After that, the bowling attack was changed, and I had to take things a bit more slowly against the pace bowlers, but I still made my way onto 86 off 27, 96 off 35, and finally onto 101 off 38.

For some reason, they thought this was a good time to bring Agar back into the attack, and I unleashed another onslaught, equaling my all time record score of 123 off the 42nd ball, and proceeding onto 141 off 48. In the end though, constantly attacking a bowler like that was only ever going to end one way, and he got me out on my 49th ball. A fairly short innings in terms of time spent at the crease, but I'd done some real damage, helping to take us from 196-5 to 374-7. To top it all off, having taken 5-23 with the ball in the first innings, I took 3-14 in the second too, smashing the ball into off stump for the final wicket.

Final_Score.png

Well...We've had worse days...

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

dippa

Club Captain
Second test and first substantial innings - but tried to slog a lot closer to midwicket I would have liked and ended up getting out in the 80s :(

N9P0RKY.jpg

Bit gutted since I hadn't offered a single chance up until that point (apart from a blatantly rubbish LBW that I overturned). But, progress!

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Hit my 7th career century, and my first outside first class last night, coming in at about the 20th over of a 50 over match, and building my way to 115* at the end of the innings. I also finished top of the bowling charts for both the shield and the trophy, taking about 120 wickets between them, and I'm now expecting selection for the ODI side. Before that though, I have the finals of the Aussie competitions to try and win. Here goes!

MHaseebAhmed

School Cricketer
Am i the only one here who is nailing the scores on legend difficulty? My player started as an 3 star rated player but after accumulating the skills he is with 4 stars btw my strike rate in FC games 120 top score (414*) Yes that did happen. List A 131.2 top score (172). T20 145 top score (86). And iam not making up some fantasy scores.

dippa

Club Captain
If you're not making up fantasy scores and you think they're that outlandish than just upload a screenshot to imgur!

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Am i the only one here who is nailing the scores on legend difficulty? My player started as an 3 star rated player but after accumulating the skills he is with 4 stars btw my strike rate in FC games 120 top score (414*) Yes that did happen. List A 131.2 top score (172). T20 145 top score (86). And iam not making up some fantasy scores.
POST big wheel of the innings, even i have scored "2 triple ton" on legend :D(but have nothing to prove, i scored them in real)

Users who are viewing this thread