How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
That's pretty good stats and i thought you were struggling from your posts:D.

I was before I started a new career as mentioned and followed the tips about playing with both triggers pressed...

I was before I started a new career as mentioned and followed the tips about playing with both triggers pressed...

I've tried playing offside with a new 16yo without triggers, with triggers, and with either front foot or offside as the starting skill.

The triggers seem to make a huge difference but I wasn't able to detect much of a difference between offside or front foot when playing without triggers. I'd nick off for about 20 either way.

I've tried playing offside with a new 16yo without triggers, with triggers, and with either front foot or offside as the starting skill.

The triggers seem to make a huge difference but I wasn't able to detect much of a difference between offside or front foot when playing without triggers. I'd nick off for about 20 either way.

Unfortunately playing without triggers pressed leads to way too many random edges and I have had to change the way I play even though I'm not in favor of it. I guess it's better to actually score some runs using triggers than make 20s & 30s without triggers. I think it should be the other way round but that's how it is at the moment.

One difference I saw with the new career is that my career batsman was moving quite a bit at the crease, which I guess is due to low front foot skill points/rating.

I switched back to a front foot main skill career again because I'd got out sliding across a few times and wondered if that was a factor.

I switched back to a front foot main skill career again because I'd got out sliding across a few times and wondered if that was a factor.

Yes it was. You slide all over the place initially and have to get used to it. I guess it's the downside of going with higher off side skill points and you end up with low front foot skill points resulting in sliding. I prefer to be able to play through off with lower no.of edges even though it results in a few bowleds while you slide across the crease towards the off stump.

First 100 as Left hand batsman.
Batting position no 4
Level Legend
helmet rating 1
@funnyadit it is fun playing as left hand batsman, thank you.
2014-10-29_00001.jpg 2014-10-29_00002.jpg 2014-10-29_00003.jpg
finally dismissed for 105

I had a wonderful game yesterday.
Was playing T20 against Lancs ...
I am Batting allrounder (opening batsman) captainging Yorkshire :)

Failed with the bat and Lancs needed 36 of 36 with 8 wickets in hand,
Gave myself a chance with bowling and set defensive fields ... Plan was to try and bowl full, and I bowled 3 very good overs ... got a wicket as well ..
Very Very satisfying :)

We eventually won by 2 runs with Sidebottom bowling the last over when 10 were needed.
Nothing exceptional, but bowling a couple of overs after ages was damn satisfying :)

Please elaborate:thumbs, It will be a great help for me.

Play shots through the off side with both L2 & R2 pressed, i.e. play aggressive ground shots. For some reason aggressive ground shots are quite less likely to result in an edge when you play to the off side.

Play shots through the off side with both L2 & R2 pressed, i.e. play aggressive ground shots. For some reason aggressive ground shots are quite less likely to result in an edge when you play to the off side.
I think this is surely one which should be included in Patch 3 for tweaking to reverse them...Normal shots less edges and aggressive shots more....Balance will be there then in the gameplay...

Hi Guys, new member here. I am a 16 year old leg spinner in the game (Now 17, second season). My annual ranking points are1 4,596 and Career total ranking points are 76,243. I am the captain of Nottinghamshire and I am a 'Regular Member' of the England team. I get 2000-2200 revs for a Leg spinner. 800-1000 for a Top Spinner, 1000-1200 for a googly and also 600-900 for a slider. I get a bag full of wickets, have taken over 300 inc Australia league etc. The problem is I have no idea how to flight the ball. I get drift+3 for most wickets or what ever delivery I bowled +3. Anyone can tell me how to flight the ball? Or how to upgrade the skill of doing so as its low on my skills.

Also how to get a stumping? Out of over 7000 balls bowled only 4 times has the keeper whipped of the bails and it was not out on all occasions. Anyone know if you have to press a button for the keeper to do so?

Much appreciated,
TomBowler97

Users who are viewing this thread