How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Scored a fast 86 off 48 deliveries in a FC match...Got out slogging a short of good length delivery...Very realistic in the shot selection and was a bad shot to play at that length...Love the game even the way we get out..:D

lastig

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I scored a T20 century in the BBC in my second year. It was close though as David Warner on the other side was trying his best to let me not get to the milestone. We finished the game chasing down 171 for victory without losing a wicket. I scored 103 no off 55 balls.[DOUBLEPOST=1419052441][/DOUBLEPOST]BBL! !! Predictive text.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Courtesy to my first century (finally!), reached 2000 FC runs in the second year of my career has bowling AR who bats at 5.

Batting wise first season season was shit but have scored quite a few fifties in the second (ongoing) season.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So Bowling Spin In career is same as Online or Different ?

Want to start a new career as A Batting Allrounder (this time as a spinner) because currently not getting wickets as Fast-Medium .
Difficulty : Legend

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
So Bowling Spin In career is same as Online or Different ?

Want to start a new career as A Batting Allrounder (this time as a spinner) because currently not getting wickets as Fast-Medium .
Difficulty : Legend
The spin is close to nil when compared to normal game as you have to build the skillset and only after getting the bar over 3/4 you get 2000rpm which gets a good spin...
If you need that spin from start then start the career at age of 28 or 32...:D

Randomsky

School Cricketer
I have to say it's taken a while but I finally did it - A Century! Took until my third season as a number 3 batsman. Didn't get it until I started playing in the English P40 cup - 129* after an opening match of 32* and 3/0 bowling handy off spin (Pro difficulty). Bring on the XP. Still struggle against fast bowlers >140kph.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
I have to say it's taken a while but I finally did it - A Century! Took until my third season as a number 3 batsman. Didn't get it until I started playing in the English P40 cup - 129* after an opening match of 32* and 3/0 bowling handy off spin (Pro difficulty). Bring on the XP. Still struggle against fast bowlers >140kph.

Don't worry about the fast bowlers, in county circuit you'll get plenty of medium pacers. So, as long as you can survive against the fast bowlers, you'll get enough scoring opportunities.

Btw, I get your feeling - having have to wait two entire seasons to get my first century.

Jack Seeds

School Cricketer
On my selection page, it has all leagues except the BBL. What's going on there? Am I up for selection in the BBL?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
On my selection page, it has all leagues except the BBL. What's going on there? Am I up for selection in the BBL?
If you're playing an Australian career, you won't see the BBL because you are never not selected for it, you only see overseas and international tournaments in that selection screen. If you're playing an English career, it's called "Aus T20 League".

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Couldn't wait for the new update and started new update in my PC version. Started as a Number 5 batting allrounder. Took 4 wickets on day one and got chance to bat on day2. Finished the day after completing my quadruple century. I guess, the best debut ever. :p Will start Day 3 after diner and see if i can go past lara's 501 or not. I was pretty severe on spinners and selective vs pace bowlers.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
dbc1.jpg

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Commentators were pretty cool about 400 and 450. As if it happens every day :p I guess there are no commentary files for those scores thus they stayed mute.

Users who are viewing this thread