How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I find spinners much easier now. I tend to get out on length rather than line as I'm usually premeditating front foot against the seamers.
I seem to edge to the keeper more than I should.

slamminsam246

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok I know it's cheating the system, but I started a new career as batting allrounder offspinner and hit my first 50 in test level by saving after every over and going xbox home if I get out to continue from last save. Only way I can get past 30. Time consuming but effective. Currently 75 not out in a one dayer... Tbh I think that's how everyone gets their tons.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Ok I know it's cheating the system, but I started a new career as batting allrounder offspinner and hit my first 50 in test level by saving after every over and going xbox home if I get out to continue from last save. Only way I can get past 30. Time consuming but effective. Currently 75 not out in a one dayer... Tbh I think that's how everyone gets their tons.

Seriously I get that people will do that, but why would you tell a bunch of strangers online that you cheat knowing that it will tarnish your reputation on that site for your entire tenure? I really don't see the point

mbgrice

Club Cricketer
I'm trying to psych myself up for another session tonight but getting out constantly for scores under 10 is quite depressing. Anyway if I want that prized baggy green I better get going.

slamminsam246

School Cricketer
Seriously I get that people will do that, but why would you tell a bunch of strangers online that you cheat knowing that it will tarnish your reputation on that site for your entire tenure? I really don't see the point

My point was in the last sentence if you read my whole post. How have I tarnished my reputation or tenure? People post on this website saying batting in career is easy and how many tons they score etc. I'm just shedding light on the probability that these people do the same thing. Plus, I've already posted in many threads about the frustration of averaging 20ish and not earning 2 stat increases, then bowling for 16 overs and getting 25ish stat increases.
This way I bulk up my bat skills and have equal time batting and bowling in career and I'm actually getting the hang of timing and shot selection.
I'm not ashamed of it at all.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Another innings out in the 40s ima kill Ross for making such a frustrating addictive game fml

Lol....I am in the same boat. As soon as I reach the 40s I always always ALWAYS make a stupid mistake and get out.

Yesterday I was playing on 46 and thought Il defend a few deliveries. Played a front foot defensive shot to a fullish delivery, it hit the 'toe' of the bat and crashed onto offstump :(!! Its looked cool though how the ball might have stayed low to take the toe end of the bat on a front foot defensive shot....Its a dismissal thats never seen (or even imagined) in any cricket game before.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread