How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

nkarthikn78

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Triple ton!:thumbs.had great partnership(290 runs) with peterson.
300.jpg

But scoring 50 in test match(pro),is more satisfying than a 300 in fc match.:yes

test_50.jpg

nkarthikn78

Club Cricketer
career update:- steamrolled england in 5 match test series 5-0.
74 wkts in 5 matches with an avg of 2.35, econ 0.92, str.rate 15.27.
5 wkt haul -10
10 wkt haul -5.:thumbs

lastig

Club Captain
After playing 3 full matches in competition mode, my career player scored 80 of 38 balls in the English T20 competition. So it made me a better batsman.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Played for a year. Had a very poor average of around 28 in FC, 32 in List A and 26 odd in T20. Played a couple of ODI's for Pakistan and scored a 93*. Had a great IPL season and scored 4-5 fifties.

Does anyone find the team chasing loses most of the time in the IPL/T20 games when you simulate?

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Made a Batting All rounder (Pro). Left handed who is also a chinaman. Spinning is quite easy... After a good 4 day and List A start, I joined the Red Steel (replaced Aussie teams with CPL and Caribbean nations) and they had me opening the bowling, like Badree does.IMG_1528.JPG

grkrama

National Board President
Does anyone find the team chasing loses most of the time in the IPL/T20 games when you simulate?

It depends on team batting rating. for example i play as CSK and mostly we win chases, were as defending we loose a lot etc also one way would be to restrict the opposition score to 160-170 helps, im captain of the side so force myself to bowl those 4 overs as well as set fields for other bowlers and restrict opposition, then chasing is mostly easy and you come on top.

js78955

School Cricketer

yes it happens every time i have changed many teams and made new career it happens every time its a big bug

Marshall1234567

School Cricketer
So, I just got DBC 14 and started playing it. Played 2 FC matches and 2 List-A matches. When I set out to bat at the 3rd Pro-40 game with Nottinghamshire, I was batting at #2. I started my innings slowly and got 50 in 71 balls. I picked up pace afterwards and got my 100 in 93 balls. Before this match, my 2 Pro-40 innings were 37 and 12. After that, I picked up pace and went on and on to 150 off 127 balls. Being this just my 3rd P40 Innings, I got nervous but didnt stop. I picked gaps well and hit almost every second ball to the boundary. I got to 194 and hit a boundary and the next ball I took a double off an edge and here I was celebrating my first Double Hundred this early in my career. I went on to score 209* [153] I became the youngest dude in the history of Cricket to score a double hundred in Limited Over matches. [21] . It was a proud achievement for me, and also I got the man of the match and also my chances for a place in India team jumped to Expecting Selection from Good Chance.

Wanted to ask you people, have you ever scored a Doubleton in limited over matches.? and if, in how many balls and at what point of your career ?

Fantazm

County Cricketer
So, I just got DBC 14 and started playing it. Played 2 FC matches and 2 List-A matches. When I set out to bat at the 3rd Pro-40 game with Nottinghamshire, I was batting at #2. I started my innings slowly and got 50 in 71 balls. I picked up pace afterwards and got my 100 in 93 balls. Before this match, my 2 Pro-40 innings were 37 and 12. After that, I picked up pace and went on and on to 150 off 127 balls. Being this just my 3rd P40 Innings, I got nervous but didnt stop. I picked gaps well and hit almost every second ball to the boundary. I got to 194 and hit a boundary and the next ball I took a double off an edge and here I was celebrating my first Double Hundred this early in my career. I went on to score 209* [153] I became the youngest dude in the history of Cricket to score a double hundred in Limited Over matches. [21] . It was a proud achievement for me, and also I got the man of the match and also my chances for a place in India team jumped to Expecting Selection from Good Chance.

Wanted to ask you people, have you ever scored a Doubleton in limited over matches.? and if, in how many balls and at what point of your career ?

I hit over 500 batting at #2 in the first 40 over game of a new career. Playing on rookie, obviously.

lastig

Club Captain

What level are you Playing?

Arun A B

Club Cricketer
My old career got deleted somehow. So started with a new career with Legend Left hand batsman

This time as an Opener.

Finished chasing all the scores within the powerplay itself :D

974 First class batting Average and 412 Strike Rate :)

2 double centuries (269* and 250*)

Feeling Awesome

h2jI6RU.jpg

jIbzrme.jpg

Last edited:

Arun A B

Club Cricketer

Did that many times bro. I did in my Old career at the age of 17. In my old career my highest was 302 from 121 balls.

And in my new career at 16. Got 227 runs from 54 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread