How can I.......?????

D

Dutch

Is there any way for me to edit start times of games in tour mode? Is the only work around to create individual match types for that particular time? You can override the stadium but not the start time.....help!!!

@blockerdave

D

Dutch

Does the start time come up as an option when you start the match? Like with casual.
Unfortunately not as far as I can tell....you can choose the pitch etcetera but not the start times......

Edit: just checked and you can't!

D

Dutch

So what I could do is either create custom match types and add them to the tour which is a pain in the Barry Manilow or play the games as casual matches which is as easy as becoming president of the good ol' US of effing A....any numbwit can do it.....

Last edited by a moderator:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I believe as you say you’d have to create a custom match type and do it that way.

As I always play “retro” ie no drs I always do this anyway

Mrakh

School Cricketer
If you keep re-arranging the dates and starting the tour eventually you will get the start times you want. It’s tedious but works.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nope, can't do it. Chalk it up as another oversight for the tour/tournament creation mode. The downside is you can't nominate which tests are day night tests and if you play for a multi match series you can either play the random game of multiple start times and the computer decides or just go with 1 start time. It sucks and tour mode/tournament mode needs attention in the next game.

Users who are viewing this thread