How long to receive License for 2009?

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I purchased the game Saturday Night, at just after 8PM, have the e-mail still, but am yet to get the License, so can't play the game anymore, as trial has expired.

I guess what I'm asking is, how much longer until they're released?

Sureshot

Executive member
Crikey, not too aware of the Softwrap purchasing process as I haven't done it for a while.

Does it give you your license or doesn't it just automatically update it?

I'd suggest e-mailling [email protected]
If I did the process myself I'd be able to help you, but I've not bought an ICC since 06 and that was boxed.

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Crikey, not too aware of the Softwrap purchasing process as I haven't done it for a while.

Does it give you your license or doesn't it just automatically update it?

I'd suggest e-mailling [email protected]
If I did the process myself I'd be able to help you, but I've not bought an ICC since 06 and that was boxed.

Game says i need a Licence key.

Here is the e-mail I received shortly after purchasing.

Dear XXXXX XXXXXX

Please save this email and print a copy for safe-keeping as confirmation that you have purchased Cricket Captain 2009 for ? 17.99
Net sales price ? 17.99

License holder: [email protected]
Purchase Reference: X-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The title you have just purchased can be downloaded at the following url: (download link)
It is advised that you retain a copy of this file on a backup CD as you may need to re-install it again at a later stage.

Having purchased this software title through Softwrap Limited you are free to use it on your PC only, however you may also transfer your license free of charge once to your laptop or any other machine. This can be done by re-installing the software title on your new machine, running it, selecting "Reinstall" and entering your License Holder name and Reference number details as provided above.

In the event you no longer have these details please email [email protected] with your full name, approximate date of purchase, first and last 4 digits of the 16 digit credit card number you used to effect the purchase as well as the name of the software title you are wishing to re-install.

For internet re-installations an internet connection will be required. For telephone re-installations please call one of the numbers listed in the contact section of the Softwrap website and a Softwrap agent will complete the process with you.

In the event that you require any assistance activating / licensing your software please contact the Softwrap support centre via email at [email protected]. If you have a technical problem with the title which does not involve licensing, please contact the author at [email protected]. More details are usually found within their application or on their website.

Kind Regards

Softwrap Limited

[email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread