How Many Blic99 members still check this forum

HarryPotter Kid

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post here to see how many members there are that still check for news and updates (patches)

afreedee

Club Cricketer
HarryPotter Kid said:
Post here to see how many members there are that still check for news and updates (patches)

I'm still around :onpc. But there isn't any news/patches/updates to check for really :crying

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I check the forum to see if I can help with peoples questions as I know the game inside out !

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I check this section regularly,but havent seen any update for long time..And im not posting my updates because no one is intrested..(Only 3 replies in my "BLC Stadium Updates" topic)

The Champion

School Cricketer
Me too......... Well many love this game but they never vist here just because nothing is going new here !! Thats why I said this (BLC) forum needs a rebirth !! Anyway.... Though it has become OLD its STILL the best than 07 cricket games in everybodys view !! :upray :cool: Just go to BLIC 07 forum & check the pole in Which Is the King of Kings in Brian Lara Cricket....... THE TRUTH WILL REFLECT !!! :hpraise

vibes992000

School Cricketer
Definitely there is NO game like BLC 99 ... I keep updating it and play against my other friends as its AI seems to be very much already exploited by me :D

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
i started playing this game again, coz all the rest are SO EASY and unrealistic.
so i am gonna check here a bit more often.

just a question ppl, does anybody have an idea whether it is possible to set how quick the game runs when using the "TIMEWARP" cheat?? i looked in some of the cfg files, but i couldnt find such a parametre. so was wondering whether any1 of u guys know. it would be really kool, coz i want it to run a lil faster maybe like 1.5 times, but using the cheat is like wtf, some 20 times faster lol!!

so if u know would be kool if u could let me know.

tc

Users who are viewing this thread