How to make bats in cricket 2005.

i found that there are high quality bats to take from the BLIC game.

with that baggi studio thing u can take me out and use em in this game

wackojacko said:
i found that there are high quality bats to take from the BLIC game.

with that baggi studio thing u can take me out and use em in this game

Hey, good to see you again. We've done that already. There's a thread about it around somewhere.

yeh theyre alot harder though no1 has mastered them besides cjackson

Lang,good tutorial,but im new to bats,pls tell me how to use the lasso tool,pen tool and the rectangular marquee tool to select the front part of the bat,can u explain this along with pics,how to do this.Thanks.

Great tutorial, seeing as it seems to work for everyone else, but I can't quite get it working. When I imported my (kanga cricket) bat into the .fsh file as you said, and I enter the game, it comes up with a blank bat with an invisible (i think) handle.

did u save as a 32bmp, or os/2 24bmp u need to go open the 32 bmp u saved witha hex editer and delete the last two bytes

windows 32 bmp

and I did the hex edit thingy where you delete those numbers (coincidentally they are identical to Warney's total number of calories lost over his life.)

tassietiger said:
windows 32 bmp

and I did the hex edit thingy where you delete those numbers (coincidentally they are identical to Warney's total number of calories lost over his life.)
;) yeh and still no luck? :rolleyes:

odd, try redoing everything, i member i used to have this problem.. u got photoshop save as o/s 2 24bmp i think and u dont need to hex edit the last two 00s try that

langerrox said:
odd, try redoing everything, i member i used to have this problem.. u got photoshop save as o/s 2 24bmp i think and u dont need to hex edit the last two 00s try that
That's right. It does work this way for C2K5 BMPs.

It still doesn't work, I've probably done something terribly wrong.

Reckon you could try and get it to work?

I was using
c77264783caee0ec15db15cd3ed6b310.fsh

if that matters.

Attachments

• bat3.bmp
    96 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread