Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally, I'm back after my exams. 4 months vacation. :)

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Now Seriously guys I am feeling so inferior to declare this that now I am really no more interested in this forum as I have lost complete interest in this forum :( I am the second person after @Sulaiman7 saying this. I am leaving this forever. May be we meet at some another social network or forum if possible so Bye Bye. Now no chance of returning back too...

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Now Seriously guys I am feeling so inferior to declare this that now I am really no more interested in this forum as I have lost complete interest in this forum :( I am the second person after @Sulaiman7 saying this. I am leaving this forever. May be we meet at some another social network or forum if possible so Bye Bye. Now no chance of returning back too...
Why?

And you guys can consider me backish!

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'll be back here after 2-3 months. Busy these days due to studies.

D

Dutch

Oh no....two already.....what can we do to get them back? I know....fearsome tweak all

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
^ I wonder how many people found that "sarcastic" comment funny.

tumbleweed.gif

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Unlike you I really couldn't give a shit....what a waste of a gif....

So why comment here? I couldn't care less what you think of me. I give a sh** 'cause Sully's my brother. P.S I won't comment here anymore. Thank you for your kind reply.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

So why comment here? I couldn't care less what you think of me. I give a sh** 'cause Sully's my brother. P.S I won't comment here anymore. Thank you for your kind reply.
I am sure you are both wonderful people but this thread is the worse place on PC....

D

Deleted member 149013

Will join the exit cue taken this as far as I can. Kind of feel I am reading the same messages over and over.
Any cricket leagues/other leagues I am in anyone feel free to take over. PCPL the project I apologise but the enthusiasm has gone.
This is not an angry or having a dig at the site message. Who knows might sign in a year from now I don’t know but I feel it is time to move on and find a new challenge.

All the best everyone

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Will join the exit cue taken this as far as I can. Kind of feel I am reading the same messages over and over.
Any cricket leagues/other leagues I am in anyone feel free to take over. PCPL the project I apologise but the enthusiasm has gone.
This is not an angry or having a dig at the site message. Who knows might sign in a year from now I don’t know but I feel it is time to move on and find a new challenge.

All the best everyone
Oh no! You've been an awsome to guy to be with. Good luck for the future.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

All the best everyone
You are a great member. It's sad that you're leaving. You always have great ideas. I hope you'll change your mind soon.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Oh my my.. I couldn't expect this would happen... It was just an April fool trick by me and I already planned to post here on 2nd April Lol. @AB the smasher @Dutch sorry if you got hurt much :p If admins and staffies can do so why can't I ?

Users who are viewing this thread