Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Back after some time. My stories forum is nowhere to be seen :( .
Hi,
Welcome back. Stories forum has been merged with Cricket Leagues. You can find all the stories threads in Cricket leagues.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hi,
Welcome back. Stories forum has been merged with Cricket Leagues. You can find all the stories threads in Cricket leagues.

Hey hi. How're you doing mate?

Just figured out that stories are part of leagues now.

Also, how do I get that shiny "India" and "RC Bangalore" badge under my avvy? They look awesome :) .

Thanks.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Since my results suggested that PC is not affecting my studies, my mom and dad have allowed me to stay on PC... So, you can consider me back

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey hi. How're you doing mate?

Just figured out that stories are part of leagues now.

Also, how do I get that shiny "India" and "RC Bangalore" badge under my avvy? They look awesome :) .

Thanks.
I'm doing great. Hope your are doing the same....
The badges are paid ones. You can get those in vCash Shop by paying vCash. Those are really too costly to purchase. Each costs upto 5M. Well, good to see ya back. Its been long time since you left and things have changed here in PC since then. Hope you will be staying here for long time than before..

Cheers :)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm doing great. Hope your are doing the same....
The badges are paid ones. You can get those in vCash Shop by paying vCash. Those are really too costly to purchase. Each costs upto 5M. Well, good to see ya back. Its been long time since you left and things have changed here in PC since then. Hope you will be staying here for long time than before..

Cheers :)

Great to hear that. I'm doing fine, thanks. :)

Looks like PC has changed a bit too much. Have to cope up.

I'll first be a passive member and observe the things. Many things have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread