I am leaving/back thread

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I see no point in people leaving the place permanently due to their busy schedule, studies except if it's a personal choice to leave. People can't take out like 5-10 mins a day to browse the section and post? Seriously? Either they're governing a country or we are the most useless people.
care to explain? Sometimes people get bored of forums they aint life?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Should still be able to login once in months rather than a permanent goodbye, their decision. :)

Could be but not taking a dig at the last person posting a goodbye message, just speaking generally. It's strange though. :/
You had a week to ask why but you decided to post the above. she has her reasons but they are above your understanding. Never seen anyone post about where others have gone?

She important to you? Understand before you write, I mean this respectively.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
care to explain? Sometimes people get bored of forums they aint life?
Your answer lies in my first post itself:
except if it's a personal choice to leave. .

People's decision to leave/not but giving reasons such as work/studies to leave the place permanently makes it hard for me to understand since it takes minutes to login and post. That's what I felt was strange.

You had a week to ask why but you decided to post the above. she has her reasons but they are above your understanding. Never seen anyone post about where others have gone?

She important to you? Understand before you write, I mean this respectively.
I did post a goodbye message before she left the place in this very thread few pages back. And I explained it that I'm not targeting her but speaking generally since she isn't the first one to leave. Just that, and of course it isn't nice to see people leave the place. They matter.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
People's decision to leave/not but giving reasons such as work/studies to leave the place permanently makes it hard for me to understand since it takes minutes to login and post. That's what I felt was strange.
She just had enough of the abuse and being fair it should be a joy and when it's not, it's time to go.

I did post a goodbye message before she left the place in this very thread few pages back. And I explained it that I'm not targeting her but speaking generally since she isn't the first one to leave. Just that, and of course it isn't nice to see people leave the place. They matter.
Fair point but it gets my goat we get all these posts just after a person leaves. Just like that other dickless wonder it's a shame the internet hides people from their own truths. Nevermind

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
She just had enough of the abuse and being fair it should be a joy and when it's not, it's time to go.

Fair point but it gets my goat we get all these posts just after a person leaves. Just like that other dickless wonder it's a shame the internet hides people from their own truths. Nevermind
To be fair I was always good and sweet to her, I did my part but yeah agree if it's not good anymore better to move on and ahead. Life is way bigger and better too. Peace and love. :)

D

Dutch

I have always wondered what form this abuse had. I saw time and time and time again her postings of this sense of abuse and not being understood and an obsession in my eyes of being the only female bla bla, whereas all the interaction with her I have seen from members has been constructive and positive.

Rhone

International Cricketer
I have always wondered what form this abuse had. I saw time and time and time again her postings of this sense of abuse and not being understood and an obsession in my eyes of being the only female bla bla, whereas all the interaction with her I have seen from members has been constructive and positive.

She was the only person I have had to report on ANY forum I post on and she was rightly banned for it. I never saw any abuse directed at her but by golly was she good at dishing it out.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
She was talking to many guys via PM and some took the proverbial and attacked her and being caroline she tried to bring the conversation back but they wanted more. If it was me I would have not given a toss but caroline is different. The weekend where four guys got on top of her effected her badly niavly she left the convwersations but stayed in one (maybe two) spoke to some admin and subsequently they were banned. She skyped a couple and they went rotten asking her to reveal more of herself a big no. The seeds of her self doubt were sowed so anyone stating they have read everything or saying she was a man was a prelude to asking her to send pictures and stalking her. But she spoke to many lovely guys here and let's be honest this site is clean and very good hence why I have stayed but she found guys were joining up to take a crack at her and there are plenty of snipes which got deleted. She's a nice girl but a bit of a snowflake but then I know her well and used to her grumpyness. being niave as she was Matt intervened and told her how to set her security settings which she passed onto me and jade I know she was in contact with Bonnie and sarah but not sure why they left she was in contacted with them.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
can we stop the wholesale attacking of caroline as it seems many didn't have the guts to take issue when she was here so let's stop. She was troubled and a little over the top so leave it there otherwise take a look at your own faults we all have them.

Peace for all x

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
We are getting a little off topic here people, I'm sure @Jenocide will be more than happy to answer any questions in regards to CazCat aka SweetCaroline via PM.
SweetCaroline had a huge impact here on PlanetCricket whether some found it positive or negative, regardless we wish her the best in her future endeavours.

Now kindly stick to "I am leaving / back " here.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So as you might have noticed my activity has diminished a little its because my dad surprised me by coming here to USA. I am spending some time with him and will be back to normal activity after he leaves on 28th March.

Users who are viewing this thread