I am leaving/back thread

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
A generalisation but not me per say, I would have no idea if a person has died or not as it is not immediately apparent sad to say anybody who has passed is a tragic event. We should be more welcoming and accepting of others and wary of people with need and in need. If this is an 'open public forum' then it stands to reason and we should embrace and welcome than bully and intimidate because our own ignorance comes out more than any trait to explore and engage?
Maybe I missed something, but I don't remember anyone bullying anyone for trying to take a mental break

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Maybe I missed something, but I don't remember anyone bullying anyone for trying to take a mental break
No, no no. No one has bullied anyone for taking a mental break I am making the comparison of internet pressure on mental health, the very fact new members have to bleed to death to have any way of getting into the cliché or be branded a banned member by immaturity because it fits the 'gang'. Overall, we all have the ability to switch off but we don't, how is the internet so powerful and so important (putting aside following sports and getting results as I'm talking about connecting with other people).

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The quoted post relates to mental health and the user having to take time away from a medium which did not exist a number of years ago and has subsequently grown under it's own self importance. You have realistically made my point but, never mind you wont understand (but yet you seem to understand it in your text and then proceed to make the 'overall point' I am trying to make by being coy and ignorant, creating the internet persona which is creating the negative side of the internet (you could have just asked for me to explain but that would be too much for you). The ease of ignorance and the much easier ability to become offended at anything or anyone is the online persona of many. The general fact, if we are nice to each other and explain ourselves in a mature and ethical manner then this process would be made more acceptable to many than the few. I have neither been offensive or derogatory towards anyone but if people don't understand then common curtesy would be asking for an explanation than pointing fun at a statement which is broader in it's reach than aiming to be derogatory or personal.
Post automatically merged:

Nope.

make an attempt to read it and then the posts above.

May help if you read it once!

I’ve read it and nope, still doesn’t help. What does this experience of a new member here (that I’m not sure is true?) have to do with a member wanting to take a break because they’ve lost someone they regarded a friend here?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Let's move on here please people...

Louise tried to get her personal point across ... though not really the same reason why Parth is taking a break; hence the confusion.

Take care @WutUpMahGlipGlops

Let's move on here please people...

Louise tried to get her personal point across ... though not really the same reason why Parth is taking a break; hence the confusion.

Take care @WutUpMahGlipGlops
What's happened to Nilay? :(
He was always nice to chat to.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
There’s a gang here? When did this happen and why am I not a part of it?! :mad
Paraphrasing my good man.

I’ve read it and nope, still doesn’t help. What does this experience of a new member here (that I’m not sure is true?) have to do with a member wanting to take a break because they’ve lost someone they regarded a friend here?
Not here but in general. That's the point you've missed.

!

Now I feel bad for calling her a guy...
Don't worry it happens but doesn't matter.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys! Hope you remember me :D

I can't even remember how long its been since I came back here. I spent a lot of my years here and made countless friends. I was quite active around here, but as my college life rolled around, I started to get less and less time, so I started to drift apart from the not only this site, but cricket in general. Cricket didn't excite me that much, the way it used to before.

That being said, I'll try to be back now, and be active. Hopefully, participating in some leagues and drafts while I'm here :)

Users who are viewing this thread