I am leaving/back thread

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Hey guys! Hope you remember me :D

I can't even remember how long its been since I came back here. I spent a lot of my years here and made countless friends. I was quite active around here, but as my college life rolled around, I started to get less and less time, so I started to drift apart from the not only this site, but cricket in general. Cricket didn't excite me that much, the way it used to before.

That being said, I'll try to be back now, and be active. Hopefully, participating in some leagues and drafts while I'm here :)
Welcome back Yash!

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys! Hope you remember me :D

I can't even remember how long its been since I came back here. I spent a lot of my years here and made countless friends. I was quite active around here, but as my college life rolled around, I started to get less and less time, so I started to drift apart from the not only this site, but cricket in general. Cricket didn't excite me that much, the way it used to before.

That being said, I'll try to be back now, and be active. Hopefully, participating in some leagues and drafts while I'm here :)

Glad to see you around and well. Don't worry, cricket as a whole hasn't been exciting a lot of people in recent times. :p

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Hi all. I am Z, was active 2-3 years ago. I will try be pretty active from now on. I hope all my old friends are doing well ! I am already happy to see some of the familiar names.
Although I am not following cricket like I used to before, I hope being active here will ignite some of the old passion.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Hi all. I am Z, was active 2-3 years ago. I will try be pretty active from now on. I hope all my old friends are doing well ! I am already happy to see some of the familiar names.
Although I am not following cricket like I used to before, I hope being active here will ignite some of the old passion.
Welcome.
The new welcome package involves an invite to @Na Maloom Afraad league World of Cricket.

Special invite package involves you hosting a mafia game for the regulars, @RUDI @Gaurav_7 @asprin @Ashutosh. @CerealKiller @Neo 7 @presidentkiller @Yash.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Welcome back bro

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
NEGI!

Users who are viewing this thread