I am leaving/back thread

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
So guys, it has been a year since I logged into this site.Feels good to come back, but again not permanently.I really just can't believe, I actually managed to do that.I was too addicted to this, and wasn't able to stay away even for a day.Had just gone through my VM's and PM's, and looks like many remembered me.Well, forget the past and lets live in present.It was the second major break for me from PC.The first was when I registered here.Hope I will be at least be able to log in once or twice a day.

Had surely depressed the one who joined ISL, and were expecting to it go in full flow, when I leaved.Feeling sorry to disappoint them.

Talking about cricket, surely depressed about India's form in ENG and AUS, and it was truly miserable when they lost to BAN.Though happy about Sachin who finally achieved the landmark, after so much hype.

To update you all with myself, I have today finished with my 10th board exams, and so just thought to log in here, to say hello to my friends.And we have also finally bought a brand new Volkswagen Vento, past December after waiting for a whole year after deciding to buy a new car.

----------

Really, noting much has changed, since I left.:p

Last edited:

aqi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can any1 help can i join any PCCS league

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Pleasantly stumbled across the forum once again the other day after a good year or so since I last posted. Been a while since I've frequented forums , especially PC, so hopefully with the season just around the corner I can perhaps return to regular contribution around these parts...... although I wouldn't hold my breath just yet;)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Hello folks, with immense sadness I have to say that I cannot afford anymore time here on PC. My classes start from 13th of May but I am going out of town with my parents for some rituals of my brother. I really hope everyone here excel in this coming year and will be really desperate to come back to PC but it will atleast take a year not atleast till my 10th board ends :)

From this moment I leave planet cricket disappointing all those who participated and spend their valuable time in posting squads for Hong Kong league. I am really sorry. Also I would like User2010 to continue with Spot The Ball :)

StickyWicket

Club Cricketer
I honestly don't remember why I stopped posting here. Just stumbled across it in my bookmarks. Hello everyone :) Is there still an active Battrick league?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finished my exams so just came to see around the forums. I guess you could expect me to stay active for some weeks.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello all, I am off to Switzerland, Paris, Austria and Dubai for vacations with family wont be online till 23rd of May. Hope to be back soon after some fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread