I am leaving/back thread

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Am back after a holiday. Went on a Europe tour around Belgium (Brussels), Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland( Interlaken and Engelberg- "Climbed" 10,000ft to the top of Mount Titlis.) and France.

Some images of Mount Titlis, taken from the top

sam0544b.jpg

sam0543f.jpg

sam0494o.jpg

Last edited:

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Am back after a holiday. Went on a Europe tour around Belgium (Brussels), Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland( Interlaken and Engelberg- "Climbed" 10,000ft to the top of Mount Titlis.) and France.

http://imageshack.us/a/img705/254/sam0544b.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img834/5418/sam0543f.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img651/6043/sam0494o.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

The pictures what you've captured look really beautiful. I hope you had some solid fun. I recently visited Shimla, Kullu-Manali, what are the places famous for ice capping in India and I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Hoping to hear the same from you as well.

S

Satan666

Nice pics mate, how long was your holiday travelling to all these places?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Nice pics mate, how long was your holiday travelling to all these places?

5 days, however most of it was travelling between conuntries.

The pictures what you've captured look really beautiful. I hope you had some solid fun. I recently visited Shimla, Kullu-Manali, what are the places famous for ice capping in India and I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Hoping to hear the same from you as well.

Yeah I saw yours on FB, looked very nice

Stunning captures, Ahmed! :thumbs

I'm sure it must have been an amazing experience.

Thanks mate.:). I remember long back you posted pictures of your trip around India (I think Kashmir). That is where I got my inspiration.

Average pictures mate.

It is a learning curve :)

Last edited:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Those were the breath-taking images on top of Mount Titlis. But if you guys like History, these are a few of the places that were full of history.

1. Lucern, Switzerland.

The Swiss are known for being neutral and never taking places in wars, But a neighboring country attacked them, and they believe someone from the inside must have been involved. So the king commanded to have this built as a statue for the soldiers lost. The lion represents the Swiss soldiers, and if you look there is a spear in the back. To represent "being stabbed in the back, by a traitor". But the interesting bit is, the artist who was asked to do this work, was not paid as much as promised, so he got angry and drew a pig around the art work. Can you see the pig?

sam0325j.jpg

2. Black Forest, Germany.

The worlds largest cuckoo cuckoo clock.

sam0209x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread