I am leaving/back thread

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
I will not be available online for another 2 days and will update all the Fantasy Cricket points post 2 days. I have had a family emergency and need to attend that. This means I will not be able to go live with the transfer window for FC since if any bug is found, I will not be available to fix it. @RUDI
Strongs brother !!

S

Satan666

Gonna be away for a little while. Will return certainly for the India tour in July.

Taking some time to rest and reflect across the six realms.

Take care all.

D

Deleted member 46200

Farewell then, cant honestly say that I’ll miss you but wishing you all the best health and good faith.
Somehow I feel honoured... But in a dirty unclean kind of way... X

I have faith you're sure of that x

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi my names Caroline and I like puppies, chocolate and flowers as well as cuddles and friendly chat please feel free to chat to me so we can either knock those inhibitions out of you or make you desirable to traffic cones.

I'm returning from a stint away which was a disaster and would like some cuddles... Don't be shy.

Love peas a vegetable rights x

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Hi my names Caroline and I like puppies, chocolate and flowers as well as cuddles and friendly chat please feel free to chat to me so we can either knock those inhibitions out of you or make you desirable to traffic cones.

I'm returning from a stint away which was a disaster and would like some cuddles... Don't be shy.

Love peas a vegetable rights x
If you like cuddles come up stairs and get one x x x

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi everyone I am leaving for a few days I hope to answer PM's later. I am going away for the weekend so look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Kind regards, Caroline x

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello everyone. It's been years since I came here. From 2005 to 2010, PC used to be
my FB + Instagram + Twitter all rolled into one. Feeling a rush of nostalgia. Remembering all the patches I've downloaded and created, the dedication to The Art of Cricket, which sadly never saw the light of day. Are the old timers still around? Not sure if anyone recognizes me.

D

Dutch

Hello everyone. It's been years since I came here. From 2005 to 2010, PC used to be
my FB + Instagram + Twitter all rolled into one. Feeling a rush of nostalgia. Remembering all the patches I've downloaded and created, the dedication to The Art of Cricket, which sadly never saw the light of day. Are the old timers still around? Not sure if anyone recognizes me.
WoW!!! I be dipped in buttercup syrup!!!
I remember you very well you and legendmaster I think it was. It was aoc that bought me here in the first place. Hows life???

Users who are viewing this thread