I am leaving/back thread

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm back after my Duke of Edinburgh Expedition. Set off yesterday morning, did long, long miles with a rucksack on my back yesterday, then had to put tents up in the dark. Then I did 5 miles with aching legs today before coming home this afternoon. Hopefully I'll have passed it.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I feel that my days on PC are numbered.
The quality of posts have dipped (more) and things are really heating up. Too much flaming, ect going on, and if things keep heading south i'm looking for another forum.

:\

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmmm...Sad, heating up is good! Leads to great banter in the Aus Ind forum! This summer is going to be great.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I love the banter currently going on in the Aus-Ind thread. Gonna be a great summer.

Oh well, see ya Cricketman.

lancashire666

International Coach
thought id post here to say im back after the most stressful house moving of all time. BT finally got my tinternet back on today :D :D :D :D :D

gotta say. its been KILLING me not to be able to gloat about the rugger world cup to all you aussies lol

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As I announced I was going to be away, its only right that I announce my return.

Cool
thought id post here to say im back after the most stressful house moving of all time. BT finally got my tinternet back on today :D :D :D :D :D

gotta say. its been KILLING me not to be able to gloat about the rugger world cup to all you aussies lol

Don't talk about Rugby around here 666:(

Users who are viewing this thread