AMA I believe I’m the new girl here. Ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrincessJade

Don't be shy. I know I’m new here, but what better way to get to know a person than this?
To give out a few free bits of info though......
I’m 22. My name is Jade. I live in Cape Town, and South Africa is the best cricket nation in the world. (We don’t win trophies because we want to give other nations a chance). x

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Welcome :wave

1) You seem to be an experienced campaigner in light of posting on forums ... what other forums are you on?
2) How did you come about joining PlanetCricket ?
3) A South African - cool stuff. What's your thoughts on the new ANC's top 6 ?
4) Your thoughts on the University of Free State loosing their Afrikaans as Primary language ?
5) What sports did you play in school ?

P

PrincessJade

Hello Mr. Blocker
I typed in Pizza crackers and this site popped up. So I thought why not?
I do play cricket yes, do you? I’m a wicket keeper. They told me I would be good there because of my ‘strong legs’. Come to think of it I think they were making fun out of me.
Thank you for the welcome. x

P

PrincessJade

@RUDI
That’s some deep questions there hun.
1) Ask a couple of others here about how experienced I am with this forum. I only signed up today, but have pestered half a dozen people about how to do this and that. I’m not shy though and am quite open so that might make me seem more experienced.
2) I had the ashes game bought for me a few days ago. I was searching for a few answers to questions I have, and this site cropped up.
3) Politics aren’t my strong suit I’m afraid. When it comes to that sort of thing I tend to bury my head in the sand.
4) Again this sort of thing is out of my league to discuss. I don’t agree with the whole “oppression” and that way of thinking though. Is that something you feel strongly against. I can see why many would. I probably should get more involved I guess.
5) Cricket is my main sport to play. But I do enjoy watching some rugby too. x

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
What are your views on hardcore feminazism?
Are you aware that our very own @SweetCaroline is an avid member of the cause?
How do you feel about her now knowing this information? (P.S. She wears the armband and everything!)

D

Deleted member 46200

How do you feel about her now knowing this information? (P.S. She wears the armband and everything!)
@El Loco, wait till I tell your parents...!!!

Does this mean you're going to stop wearing my underwear...?

P

PrincessJade

I’m not sure if you are being mean to SweetCaroline or not. Sorry if you were having a joke, sorry it’s lost in translation. People can be passionate about whatever they like imo, as it’s their life. As long as they aren’t hurting anyone.
I have to say I doubt she wears an armband about it. So I’m guessing it’s a joke between you both. x

D

Deleted member 46200

What do you feel most proud of?

What do you want your tombstone to say?

What was one of your most defining moments in life?

What are you most afraid of?

What feels like love to you?

What is your strongest personal quality?

If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?

If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
1.How long you are following this site?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well don't know what to ask or if I want to ask anything.

But, welcome to Planet Cricket :)

D

Deleted member 46200

I’m not sure if you are being mean to SweetCaroline or not. Sorry if you were having a joke, sorry it’s lost in translation. People can be passionate about whatever they like imo, as it’s their life. As long as they aren’t hurting anyone.
I have to say I doubt she wears an armband about it. So I’m guessing it’s a joke between you both. x
He's always mean but hey... I give him advice on girls as he hasn't been able to get any girls for over three years... And, I asked him to sort the rash out?

Isn't this all true @El Loco

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
2.Any special meditation for sleep?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
@El Loco, wait till I tell your parents...!!!

Does this mean you're going to stop wearing my underwear...?
Most definitely not they double up as an excellent parachute!

He's always mean but hey... I give him advice on girls as he hasn't been able to get any girls for over three years... And, I asked him to sort the rash out?

Isn't this all true @El Loco
Well...duhhhh obviously cos I only went and bagged myself an absolute worldie 3 years ago and she's had me tied me down ever since hasn't she!
Lol not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread