AMA I believe I’m the new girl here. Ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

She's only saying that cos she tried to make a move on me and I rebuffed her. And in the friendzone she'll stay for eternity evermore! Fedge me I'm so tired of being objectified this's got to stop now!
Was that when I used to stalk you, ambushing you screaming holding a test tube to stimulate my ovary's... ?

Too far... ?

Last edited by a moderator:

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Was that when I used to stalk you, ambushing you screaming holding a test tube to stimulate my ovary's... ?

Too far... ?
I think so. I'm sure we agreed that we draw the line at biccies.

Ok since I'm spamming might as well post some proper questions:

Don't you think it's time that Cameron Delport was awarded an international T20 cap?
Are there any South African born players that have turned out for other countries that you wish you had kept?
How much were you looking forward to the proposed T20 Global League before it was cancelled?

P

PrincessJade

I think so. I'm sure we agreed that we draw the line at biccies.

Ok since I'm spamming might as well post some proper questions:

Don't you think it's time that Cameron Delport was awarded an international T20 cap?
Are there any South African born players that have turned out for other countries that you wish you had kept?
How much were you looking forward to the proposed T20 Global League before it was cancelled?

For sure yes he is a great player. Good looking too! ;) But who would you leave out? Alma perhaps?
From years ago I know Pieterson and Trott would have been good players to have had. I know we would love a Trott at number 3 right now. I hate to say Alma is past his best, but he is. Still good though.
The global league isn’t cancelled. It’s been put back to November 2018. It will be nice to have such a thing on my doorstep. However I’m not into t20 much. I’m more of a one day girl.

D

Deleted member 46200

@PrincessJade

Highest score
42*. Take that any English number 9+ This is really cool kudos

Limited overs or Test match or both
Tests at Cape Town are magical days. Games at the WACA were great really do miss them.

How many boys have you kissed
About 4 1/2. How come the half anyone go off half cocked... ! Only say if you kiss and tell.

Have you ever gone commando.
Let me check................yup! I know how you feel a good airing does the job (boys PM me and I'll tell you)

Favourite underwear
Thong. Err... You'll have to convince me about these... ?

Bad habits.
I bite my nails No, we all do don't worry.

Do you prefer bikinis or onepeice swimsuit.
Bikinis. I'm very self conscious about my belly so I mostly wear a one piece.

Do you swear when driving.
I don’t swear. I do I'm really terrible in fact I am so f... Bad... Lady, me???

How many units of alcohol can you drink.
Before passing out? Yes, as I'm a total piss head (when with friends).

Wet shave or electric.
Wet, wet, wet. Now the boys really wont understand this but I use an electric I'm too accident prone to use wet...

Best tip for heavy flow
You can PM if you are having issues with this. I can genuinely help you. Sometimes I feel like I have bleed to death!

Best tip for cramps.
lol where is the cramp? Stomach see above.

P

PrincessJade

@SweetCaroline
You should try fish oil and vitamin b. That can really help with cramps. I was told about that when I was 15 and I make sure I take vitamin b and eat lots of fish a few days before I’m due. I’m not kidding, I don’t dare break the cycle in case it hurts more.

D

Deleted member 46200

@SweetCaroline
You should try fish oil and vitamin b. That can really help with cramps. I was told about that when I was 15 and I make sure I take vitamin b and eat lots of fish a few days before I’m due. I’m not kidding, I don’t dare break the cycle in case it hurts more.
Cool, I will try that, I'm a little out of sync but am due soon so will try it out, last couple have been late and did make me think about 'sitting in trees and golden carriages' but nope a mixture of scared and relived... Still some dancing to do. And I want to break into the first eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread