AMA I believe I’m the new girl here. Ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

Latched onto you ?
Umm ..... no.
I think most of my above was speaking to Jade .....
I have been kind and I have written fairly so I don't think you can begin to understand were I'm coming from. As Jade is only young I don't want her having the same experience as I did when I first started so do find it in your heart to make allowances to how we feel. You openly stated watching the forums before joining that can be an innocent thing but the truth is I have been groomed and sexualised too many times by so many who have 'just joined'. I want to be friends with many on here but it comes with a levy and we must all respect one another and get to know each other... The process of making friends. I would expect your reply to be, 'hey don't worry I know it's tough being a female on a male dominated forum but I understand and I want to be friends and chat to you guys, I'm no threat and I have your back, please feel free to delete those posts and lets move forward positively' sound good... ? I don't know if you're 15 or 70 but I have to make a judgement call and mine is too look after my friend and myself. Please do read what I have written.

Thankyou Caroline x

A55MAN

School Cricketer
I have been kind and I have written fairly so I don't think you can begin to understand were I'm coming from. As Jade is only young I don't want her having the same experience as I did when I first started so do find it in your heart to make allowances to how we feel. You openly stated watching the forums before joining that can be an innocent thing but the truth is I have been groomed and sexualised too many times by so many who have 'just joined'. I want to be friends with many on here but it comes with a levy and we must all respect one another and get to know each other... The process of making friends. I would expect your reply to be, 'hey don't worry I know it's tough being a female on a male dominated forum but I understand and I want to be friends and chat to you guys, I'm no threat and I have your back, please feel free to delete those posts and lets move forward positively' sound good... ? I don't know if you're 15 or 70 but I have to make a judgement call and mine is too look after my friend and myself. Please do read what I have written.

Thankyou Caroline x

Well I have no plans on grooming you or sexualising you if that's your worry.
Not my type.
Nor where any of my comments towards her in that way. I answered a question she asked me and asked her basically the same one she asked me.
Maybe I don't want to make friends with you hence why I was speaking just to her.

D

Deleted member 46200

Well I have no plans on grooming you or sexualising you if that's your worry.
Not my type.
Nor where any of my comments towards her in that way. I answered a question she asked me and asked her basically the same one she asked me.
Maybe I don't want to make friends with you hence why I was speaking just to her.
Your seventeen... ? I write with passion and curtesy and ask for you to understand you reply with aggression and spitefulness learn how to handle the girls my friend it's going to be a lonely road if you treat us like that. I'm only trying to explain how it seems to us and you have turned this into something so much more it is a shame you really haven't understood what I have written one bit. Reply with kindness and understanding and this gets buried but why take that stance you haven't been accused of anything. I'm just asking you to explain a few things and scope out if you are decent and kind or another threat. Surely you can understand that but if you're inexperienced and naïve there is little I can do. Please take a step back and re-read what I have said and then find understanding, please just do it.

Thankyou Caroline x
@zimrahil

Last edited by a moderator:

A55MAN

School Cricketer
Your seventeen... ? I write with passion and curtesy and ask for you to understand you reply with aggression and spitefulness learn how to handle the girls my friend it's going to be a lonely road if you treat us like that. I'm only trying to explain how it seems to us and you have turned this into something so much more it is a shame you really haven't understood what I have written one bit. Reply with kindness and understanding and this gets buried but why take that stance you haven't been accused of anything. I'm just asking you to explain a few things and scope out if you are decent and kind or another threat. Surely you can understand that but if you're inexperienced and naïve there is little I can do. Please take a step back and re-read what I have said and then find understanding, please just do it.

Thankyou Caroline x

Did I say I was 17 ? Not sure If I did, forgotten If I mentioned my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread