AMA I believe I’m the new girl here. Ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Possibly an over reaction. But I’ve had a couple of anxiety attacks in the last 2 days. So from my point of view. I’m pretty much done.
Plus the self harm on my arms rules out any working with the public. x

Oh sorry to hear that, thought you were making progress? Plenty of jobs not customer facing if that’s what it comes to?

P

PrincessJade

Oh sorry to hear that, thought you were making progress? Plenty of jobs not customer facing if that’s what it comes to?
I was making progress, but I think I pushed it to much in a short period of time. Plus things happened with a boy which set me back.
I’m just the life of the party, right? xx

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was making progress, but I think I pushed it to much in a short period of time. Plus things happened with a boy which set me back.
I’m just the life of the party, right? xx

Can understand the first scenario, and hope the boy situation doesn’t derail you for too long :thumbs

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I don’t really have a favourite thing to cook. I like making a pie though.

If you knew me better you would know the answer is no. As you don’t know me, I will just say no.

When I was really young I wanted to be a nurse. Then I wanted to be an athlete. I kind of settled in the middle. I had hopes of become a physio for a sports/athletic team of some kind. Then my life disaster happened, and here I am. Stuck with no future. xx

Press on with it and you'll be a culinary genius in no time. It takes a lot of practice.

Didn't mean to pry, but whatever obstacles you're facing, I have complete faith that you can overcome them and achieve your aspirations! Everybody has a right to aspire to absolutely anything they want to and to have access to the opportunities to work towards it. It can be hard to find the motivation sometimes but that's part of the struggle and you'll come out a better person on the other side for everything that you've been through.

P

PrincessJade

Press on with it and you'll be a culinary genius in no time. It takes a lot of practice.

Didn't mean to pry, but whatever obstacles you're facing, I have complete faith that you can overcome them and achieve your aspirations! Everybody has a right to aspire to absolutely anything they want to and to have access to the opportunities to work towards it. It can be hard to find the motivation sometimes but that's part of the struggle and you'll come out a better person on the other side for everything that you've been through.
That is really sweet. But my problems go a little further than breaking a nail. But your kind words mean a lot. Don’t worry about prying. You can ask me what ever you like. I just won’t answer if I don’t want to.
I’m just happy for people to interact with me tbh. xxx

D

Deleted member 46200

That is really sweet. But my problems go a little further than breaking a nail. But your kind words mean a lot. Don’t worry about prying. You can ask me what ever you like. I just won’t answer if I don’t want to.
I’m just happy for people to interact with me tbh. xxx
And let's face it what a sweetie to interact with x

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I haven't really interacted or read much into it but just read some of your posts in this and few other threads, it got me worried for some reason and hence here trying to make at least a small difference..

Firstly, I'd say it's relatable and I feel pretty much everyone goes through a bad phase like yours. Some of the things you said were from your heart, I could feel the emotion and relate to it. They were no different from mine and anyone else's problems either I believe. I know it'd be hard to love yourself but you can at the very least accept yourself, you may be the prettiest but some fool calls you ugly and then you self-doubt yourself. We all fall for that. You don't need anyone else to call you beautiful, make you feel special which you already are. Why should your happiness be dependent on somebody else's words or action? One of the things that'd definitely help you is staying busy, travelling, talking to your favourite people, loved ones, music helps me and will surely help you too. All you need to do is pass time since one good thing about life is that it changes. Start learning something good and new, like maybe a guitar. No need to self harm, will the fool who you did this for ever care about it. Forget a cut will he/she even have a haircut for ya? Please stop wasting your time on such losers and the best way to forget them is forgive them. They don't deserve you. And trust me on this - years from now you'll be reading these posts of yours and laughing.

And..
It's good to see you join here and reading through I read people have not been talking to you and the other lady here which I'd say is the beauty of this place, at least you don't find the stalkers/kids here like the ones on FB/etc places and it treats everyone the same? And it isn't you only, I guess it's been a year since I last got a PM or someone messaged me here. People don't tend to private message here but rather talk about the topic itself and mostly cricket since that's what it's made for. Your conversation with the other one is kinda cute and funny lol. At least this place got you a friend. All the best.

D

Deleted member 46200

I haven't really interacted or read much into it but just read some of your posts in this and few other threads, it got me worried for some reason and hence here trying to make at least a small difference..

Firstly, I'd say it's relatable and I feel pretty much everyone goes through a bad phase like yours. Some of the things you said were from your heart, I could feel the emotion and relate to it. They were no different from mine and anyone else's problems either I believe. I know it'd be hard to love yourself but you can at the very least accept yourself, you may be the prettiest but some fool calls you ugly and then you self-doubt yourself. We all fall for that. You don't need anyone else to call you beautiful, make you feel special which you already are. Why should your happiness be dependent on somebody else's words or action? One of the things that'd definitely help you is staying busy, travelling, talking to your favourite people, loved ones, music helps me and will surely help you too. All you need to do is pass time since one good thing about life is that it changes. Start learning something good and new, like maybe a guitar. No need to self harm, will the fool who you did this for ever care about it. Forget a cut will he/she even have a haircut for ya? Please stop wasting your time on such losers and the best way to forget them is forgive them. They don't deserve you. And trust me on this - years from now you'll be reading these posts of yours and laughing.

And..
It's good to see you join here and reading through I read people have not been talking to you and the other lady here which I'd say is the beauty of this place, at least you don't find the stalkers/kids here like the ones on FB/etc places and it treats everyone the same? And it isn't you only, I guess it's been a year since I last got a PM or someone messaged me here. People don't tend to private message here but rather talk about the topic itself and mostly cricket since that's what it's made for. Your conversation with the other one is kinda cute and funny lol. At least this place got you a friend. All the best.
The other one being... What's her name... Oh yes.,... Caroline :cheers x

Gurjot95

National Board President
I am sorry but I am growing curious, I have been trying to decode the meaning of x and its frequency at the end of each post from you girls. Some sort of secret sign language behind the scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread